Dennis Kirban's Guide to 1986 & 1987 Buick Turbo Regals

Rayk

Let the Boost begin!
This book is considered by Buick collectors as the definitive guide and source book for the 1986 & 1987 Grand Nationals, GNX, Turbo T, Limited & T Types. It contains 416 pages with Specs, part numbers, restoration and upgrading articles and a wealth of historic information on these Buicks. Also 100s of illustrations. The condition is just short of "Like New" with only very few signs of shelf wear and handling.

The book was purchased directly from and signed by the author, Dennis Kirban at the 1999 Buick GS Nationals in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Price is $75 or best offer plus media mail shipping.

IMG_3796.JPG
IMG_3797.JPG
IMG_3798.JPG

But it's autographed...

Thanks for reminding Darkstar72 that books signed by the author are more collectible and sell for more than unsigned copies. I'll add that this book is also one of the three first printings in 1997 & 98. The current books on the Kirban web site are probably recent printings which also affects collectible value. :)

I wasn't trying to start no :poop:, but I was just curious is all. I'll just go back in my corner.

I don’t even want to admit how much I’ve spent collecting factory documents.

I wasn't trying to start no :poop:, but I was just curious is all. I'll just go back in my corner.

I don’t even want to admit how much I’ve spent collecting factory documents.
Well, your curiosity has cost me a sale. I negotiated an acceptable price with a buyer and before he could send his paypal he read your comment and backed out of the deal. You should have made your "curiosity" comment by a PM to me instead of hijacking my thread. :mad:

In dark stars defense. He did send me a PM. Totally understand buyer beware concept. But He was just looking out for a fellow Buick owner ( newbie) / friend. I really wasn’t looking for an autographed version of the book just a reference guide. Besides think if it this way. If I had purchased the book it would have been like taking a low mile unmolested GN and modifying the shit out of it. You just don’t do that. So dark star saved a collectible from being ruined. I am sure someone will come by and purchase the book from you who is looking for collectible memorabilia. Thanks though and please don’t be mad at darkstar.

No need for me to comment further but, some information for a future buyer.....................This book, unsigned but an original printing , sold recently on ebay for $67 plus shipping. I'll reduce my price to $65 shipped in the lower 48 states.