delete

Looking for trunk items from the car if available. I have the spare tire and jack. Need the rest...trunk floor mat, hardware to secure the jack and tire as well as the cardboard filler panel. Let me know if avail.

Looking for trunk items from the car if available. I have the spare tire and jack. Need the rest...trunk floor mat, hardware to secure the jack and tire as well as the cardboard filler panel. Let me know if avail.
I don't have any of those items, sorry.

I see a LH and a RH shifter ring in the pic. Do you have both sides?
Need the upper speedo cable also.

interested in the antenna harness if it's from the radio to the door jamb. Just realized someone took it out of my car before I purchased it.

Still have the speedo cable? Looks to be the same as a non - digi dash car , 2 piece, correct? Looking at the pic I need that upper half. Let me know price and I'll get you a UPS shipping label.

Still have the speedo cable? Looks to be the same as a non - digi dash car , 2 piece, correct? Looking at the pic I need that upper half. Let me know price and I'll get you a UPS shipping label.
I already tried to help you, not worth the hassle.

Just went and reread my messages...forgot...you don't own a printer and sending UPS for a pickup TO your house b/c you don't pass a UPS drop to and from work was too much of a hassle. That's right, I forgot. Sorry for the bother :)