Dei

Bobtempest

Staff member
I wonder what DEI and the #8 needs to do to get back to the winner's circle. It looks like a big crew chief problem. A football team needs a coach as a Nascar team needs a good crew chief. A great quarterback does not make a team a winner alone. They need help fast!
Think Jr's new man can do it?

I sure hope so!!

This team has the potential to rule the circuit! I just hope they can put it all together and "Little E" can get back to the winners circle..!!!!! :D

Think Jr's new man can do it?.................David Hyder can ;)

Time will tell. So far...no.

I have a feeling this is JR's fault. Why? A team with the resources they have can't be messed up that bad can they? Is he trying to prove something? Waltrip said on Monday the switch was JR's idea. I dont believe it. You dont seperate family. Is he pissed and proving a point? I think so.

jswmotor said:
Think Jr's new man can do it?.................David Hyder can ;)

Time will tell. So far...no.

I have a feeling this is JR's fault. Why? A team with the resources they have can't be messed up that bad can they? Is he trying to prove something? Waltrip said on Monday the switch was JR's idea. I dont believe it. You dont seperate family. Is he pissed and proving a point? I think so.

Ahhhhh I would think Budweiser might have somethin to say bout an ego trip........ Again too, there is absolutely NO WAY jr would try to loose......... They are racers and they are all tryin their hardest.....EVERYONE OF THEM!

I bet it was Jrs call because they all thought Mike W sucked last year. All kinds of romours he was out..... I'm glad now they see it wasn't all his fault. Mike W is in my top 3 favorites as he is the nicest dude in the whole Nascar show.......... Maybe not the best driver but as far as people go, he is the best.... I hope Jr starts doing better too as he is getting killed.

Ok. lets look at something. At Daytona this year I watched the entire race inside JR's car with no interuptions or commercials. He was holding back until the end. He said " no hloes to go through....gotta make some" (not exactly like that but close) He goes to the front and competes for the win. What gives?? Why stay back and get bounced around or get collected in the big wreck. TV coverage does not see you in the back. I know that is one race but I know they can do better. Look at last year. He looked like he was focused. Cup Champion was in his mind. This year he does not have the same look and talk. That is why I feel somethings up. I see one Nascar team weekly at work. They said Waltrip complained about everything last year. He said there was not a fair shake when it came to the best car. They also said the drivers just switched buildings and the sponsers followed. This is why I think JR is pissed. I bet he feels second best in the shop or feels he has no say in what goes on like his dad did. I know that this frustrates him with Nascar with having little say in a decision or opinions vs Gordon, Martin or his late Dad etc. I know the drivers try hard to win but with his status I bet BUD will keep quiet for this year. Whatcha think??? :confused:

Riding around at Daytona and Talledega is part of the game...... Everyone has their foot to the floor and can't pass. The only way you pass there is with air..... Remember, they all follow the same rules. You can't lead every lap even though your tryin to..... The car just won't do it. To win, you gotta time it just right.

As far as his attitude, yea, I'd be down and out too if I finished as bad as he does every race. It's called momentum and he has none....... If he starts doing well, you'll see how much better he starts talkin...

He needs to start talkin with his drivin and forget all the BS around him. I'm sure they listen to what he says....... Every driver goes through this, even his dad. He'll be fine, just not this year. He needs race for wins now, not points. Back to basics.......Not a ton of camber in the left front! :rolleyes: They gotta put a car under him that will last the whole race..... He has a lot to do with how the car is set up, I'm sure...

NASCAR ???? POOP!!!! on NASCAR!!!
Rubin is not racing and there all cry babies its like a bunch of 4 year olds playing cars!!!
JOKE!!