December 20th Meet details

gn.87

Time Capsule
December 20th in Boca Raton at PA:
European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Center, Inc.
9787 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33434. We are meeting at 10am. See you all then.

We should have 20-30 cars.

post up if you plan to attend. Hopefully too many people are not traveling.

Hopefully all this rain is behind us for a while and the meet on the 20th have some nice cooler weather. Looking forward to it and seeing everyone.

We will be doing a caravan down to Boca from J&J Upholstery in Lake Worth the morning of the meet leaving at 9:30am so let me or Dave know if you will be joining the caravan for the ride down. I know some are coming from Port St. Lucie, Staurt, Jupiter and North Palm Beach areas so we can all head down south together.

Regards,
Shev

With the cooler air coming in this weekend, Sunday should be an awesome day for a cruise down to Boca. There are a few folks meeting up at J&J in Lake Worth and caravanning down. See y'all there.

Regards,
Shev

With the cooler air coming in this weekend, Sunday should be an awesome day for a cruise down to Boca. There are a few folks meeting up at J&J in Lake Worth and caravanning down. See y'all there.

Regards,
Shev
Shev, What time is everyone meeting at Daves...?

What happened with Davie ? Guys are getting further away for Miami dade folks

Miami Dade hardly ever shows up even if we have it in Broward. The Palm Beach guys drive down all the time so we figured since Miami most likely will not show, why bring down the Palm Beach guys. We all have a common interest so we really need to try and make this work.We are debating on having the next event in Miami so keep your ears ready. It can be a give and take so we will come closer. Miami, if we come to you please try and attend. I say this with much love!!!:)

We were down in Davie in October and there 13 Buicks. 6 or 7 were from Palm Beach. Wheres was all the Miami folks then?

Actually there were 8 from Palm Beach (Bob with the Mercury Marauder as his GN was down being the 8th) and the rest from Broward. I know one of they guys in Miami was very worried about the weather for good reasons and there were several other Miami guys with their cars down. Like I said before, we all have a common interest and we need to make the best possible effort to make everyone happy. I say we have one in Miami (European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Center, Inc.) Aventura location and hopefully it can be the biggest and best one yet.

It doesn't have to be in Miami, it can be in broward. That way the palm beach guys don't have to travel so far. Maybe somewhere off of I-75?

Last edited: