DD 87 GN power seats

2QUICK2B6

Black Car Fever
I seen this guy at my local post office. Remember seeing this car about 10yrs ago. Asked him was it forsale ? Sure everything has a price he said. guess what he was asking for it ? od had 77k miles

I was thinking the front and rear bumper fillers will too ... all it needed was to fix a small dent on front pass fender

he was an older guy .. I wanted to ask him where the 15k GN was since he was driving the parts car .... he got pissed at me and said he could have gave it away 200 times ...... I thought the car was 2,500-3500 max

I just figured id show everyone what barret Jackson does to car sales ... If they have the same car shitty condition they think its worth the same

ok since my other GN astroroof car will never be forsale ... I bought it for 15k with 10k miles with 300 miles with the fac take off wheels an tires

he told me I got a good deal lol ! they are only going up in price im thinking it has 13k miles now it should be worth 30-35k

street race car with low mile car

Last edited:
Well in his defense, it's not like he has it listed for sale on craigslist. I have a tr that I dd in the summer, and though it does present nicer than the one you pictured, it's never clean and doesn't ever look like I give two shits about it. But it's not for sale and if someone bothered me on the street about it I'm going to tell them a ridiculous number just to make them go away. I'd guess that's what happened here?

If you weren't making an offer why are you out of shape when he went first?
Mine looks about like that and I wouldnt take less than that and when asked I start at $20k.

He's just out doin his thing and you got it into a for sale conversation. Big price runs most comers off.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It appears there are two different types of values. one is the sales value, the other is the emotional value. The gap between the two is the difference between the emotions. Lol

It appears there are two different types of values. one is the sales value, the other is the emotional value. The gap between the two is the difference between the emotions. Lol
In the big pic, mine isn't for sale but at $15-20k I'd put some thought into it. Why is it that people ask? I mean, does it have a for sale sign in the back window?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app