David Spade drives a GN

gnturboray

Why me??
Did anyone see the new David Spade show on Comedy Central the other night? The beginning of the show has him driving a GN!!

gnturboray said:
Did anyone see the new David Spade show on Comedy Central the other night? The beginning of the show has him driving a GN!!

I know, that is why I have 2 T Types! ;)

John Wilde said:
I know, that is why I have 2 T Types! ;)
I don't get it :confused: you have 2 T-Types aka TR's because you like David Spade so much, or you have T-Types & not GNs because you hate him so much you don't want what he has? :confused:

David Spade no on the O.K. Guy list.

I never really liked that guy, he seems like too much of a smart ass but in light of the new evidence, I have to say that he will not be considered a "tool" anymore by me.

I was joking that I would not buy a GN because of Mr. Spade's ownership.

gnturboray said:

In another post I asked this.. I thought I saw a GN at the beginning of his show. I am not crazy as I thought i was.

'Tis a GN...

Saw a promo spot before they came back from the break and there is a side shot where you can see the stock 86-87 wheels and also a head on shot where you see him driving and the turbo hood bulge :).

For the record his show is funny, IMO...he makes fun of idiots in Hollywood and is a smartass, whats not to like :D.

He's known around hollywood as being kinda a car guy... if you look at msot of his movies, he generally has a bad-ass car in them somewhere. I knew he was partial to the Mopars, just from looking at Joe Dirt, and i think it was Tommy Boy, where he drives a convert. GTX maybe? It's news to me that he drives a GN too, but that just makes him even cooler in my book. Seeing a guy like him make it big gives all us scrawny goofy looking smart-asses hope :) Especially if he's stickin it to Ms. Locklear :)

I just saw the show, was really surprised to see him driving a GN. Thought I would see if anyone had posted about it and sure enough here it is. :)