Dave Roland

MCH86GN

Finally I have to give props to Dave Roland.
He did a great job on my motor rebuild, 109 stroker. A top notch job! He worked with me to help me get as many parts as I could afford before he started the rebuild. He answered all my questions and went through all the details with me.
In addition, almost all the parts were off of my car, engine, transmission, exhaust, radiator, IC, driveshaft and a few other odds and ends and Dave did a tremendous job of putting it back together. This was a great deal of help to me because I didn't have the tools or the confidence to put everything back together myself. He went above and beyond just rebuilding a motor. For example in order to correctly orient my PTE SLIC he made custom brackets, so it would line up correctly and he made custom hangers for my exhaust. Dave also replaced my front and rear brake lines and hoses, which would have been a pain if I had to do it without a hoist. It took a few weeks, mainly due to me not coordinating all the parts I would need, but it got done with quality. Dave helped me tremendously and the price is the most value I've ever gotten out of a dollar. If a shop would have done the work that Dave did, I would have paid about 3 to 4 times as much and I'm sure the quality wouldn't have been as good.
I had a little body work done and shop that did it couldn't get over how nice, neat and the quality of the work done once they looked underneath my car.
If you're in the Detroit Metro area and need a motor rebuilt or perhaps other services, contact TurboDave231. He is a true Turbo Buick guru. He will likely help me with my next project as well, powering a G-body with a 3800 Series II block.

Last edited: