Dave Husek @ Turbo Buick Performance

The only way to get across actual feelings is to speak to someone. We live in an age now where everything needs to be answered immediately via text or email. Dave is busting his ass working and I'm sure the last thing he wants to do is pull his phone out and text someone back. I'm old school. A quick call clears everything up. I don't know the situation but, Dave has been nothing but honest and patient with me whenever I call. He goes above and beyond for this community and for you to blow things up online is piss poor class. Be a man and pick up the phone and call.

Why did you delete your other post Shane?
Shane says that it's being worked out. I would say from here it's really none of our concern. This and the previous post only harmed. I think everything should be deleted if it is not a response to Dynoman's original thread. Talk about hijacking a thread!! LOL!

IrvJr, did you not see the post in your email? You were the one I was speaking too. If you would like me to repost it for you I will. Keep chasing me and your time here will be ended, I don't have time for BS childish antics. Go up and get a life...

wb's87, glad you get it. Exactly, I was trying to let it die.

Why did you delete your other post Shane?
Shane says that it's being worked out. I would say from here it's really none of our concern. This and the previous post only harmed. I think everything should be deleted if it is not a response to Dynoman's original thread. Talk about hijacking a thread!! LOL!

IrvJr, did you not see the post in your email? You were the one I was speaking too. If you would like me to repost it for you I will. Keep chasing me and your time here will be ended, I don't have time for BS childish antics. Grow up and get a life...

wb's87, glad you get it. Exactly, I was trying to let it die.

I did get the other post in an email.. Exactly how is me responding to public posts being childish? If something is being posted its fair game for a response, thats the exact reason of a board. You can repost if you want, in my opinion it just makes you look petty. But if you settled with Dave then i guess the conversation is over.