data logging

Hart007

can anyone help me? I am having trouble data logging my runs. I can't figure out how to select different inputs to trigger auto record. I would like to trigger it by engine RPM. Can i do it that way, if so how?

fel pro/speed pro..

Well I guess I’m the moron here😆!!!

At least I got the scammer part right!!!

Thanks for the link Chuck.

for felpro - classic fast .. at track its easy is use tps at 50% for trigger
rpm or many other triggers can be selected from the trigger list
chose logging>setup realtime logging, then you need to select the dash for logging you want to record
the dash you choose can be set up in FILE> dashboard set up
on manual trigger you have to press spacebar,
for other method just use the down arrow to right , select the channel you want rpm , tps etc and then the point that you want it to start

Last edited:
on manual trigger you have to press spacebar, for other method just use the down arrow to right , select the channel you want rpm , tps etc and then the pont that you want it to start

Pace, he’s a scammer.

Just putting useless posts up & sending emails in DM’s.

87 Turbo ...you're the reason i dont post here anymorre , so smart you're stupid

no you arent helpful ,, this isnt facbook show a little decency ,maybe act your age
being new and wanting answers to legit questions doesnt make him scammer ,

Maybe you could click the link I posted for you. Reads just the same as the other scam people we’ve had on here.

It has nothing to do with him being new.

I try to be plenty helpful & try to alert people if something is off. Yet, I’m the dickhead?!

chose logging>setup realtime logging, then you need to select the dash for logging you want to record
the dash you choose can be set up in FILE> dashboard set up
on manual trigger you have to press spacebar,
for other method just use the down arrow to right , select the channel you want rpm , tps etc and then the point that you want it to start
Glad to see you back, giving hard earned advice... :cool:

Glad to see you back, giving hard earned advice... :cool:
I agree. I’ve read A LOT here & Pace always has good info.

I want this site to stay that way. There’s a lot of great info here & I try to help out as much as I can. That being said, we’ve been overwhelmed with scammers here as of late with people getting taken.

I just try to nip that in the bud, raise the alarm when needed, & report them when I can. I just wish there was an approval process that went through Shane or the mods first.

the post he made seemed legit but after some research .. he is a scammer , boot him chuck
heres an interesting post from 2001
Hart007:
can anyone help me? I am having trouble data logging my runs. I can't figure out how to select different inputs to trigger auto record. I would like to trigger it by engine RPM. Can i do it that way, if so how?

fel pro/speed pro..
From 2001: Changed James to Hart, and posted this:

fel pro/speed pro..

My bad guys!
I PM'd this asshole and got what I thot was a legit reply. Guess I was the dummy, and got duped.
You guys were right!
Here's my initial PM:
Your account has been flagged for what appears to be a scammer alert.
Referring members looking for parts to a 3rd party using the 3rd parties' email addy smells of a scam.
You referred someone to a markvictorr@outlook.com for a rear window trim piece.
Way too many of these scams going on here.
Plse explain this referral.
Thanks for your cooperation
Here's his reply:
MARK Is a friend of mine
and he has a part one of the member is looking for so i refferd the member to mark
for you to know i am legit he should only make payment to him with paypal buyers protection
thank you

I tried to find both IP's and struck out on the james 007 IP, as the name is no longer in the members list.
He's about to get "da hamah"!! ;)

Thanks for the help guys!