Dash speakers?

blackgn231

Money pit
Anyone know how to mount the new type of speakers in the dash without cracking the cover? Mine broke from using speakers to tall and don't want to have that happen with new cover so anyone?

Had the same issue last year went with a alpine type r component set tweeters are sweet and very loud

Not a problem glad I could help by the way it will sound like a club if you have a nice amp hooked up to these as well

I've got an infinity amp 600 watts I believe for the 6 speakers and 2 12 kickers in a sealed enclosure with a 1200 watt kicker amp sounds very nice though I think the bass is a little much so I usually turn the subs down to like -2 to -4

My car, when I purchased it in 2007, came with 2 old school Nakamichi 8" subs in it. Last year I had Garyk1970 build a box for them...they sound incredible ! Very crisp bass , not thumping ...I am pretty impressed with them. Amazing what these little subs can do.

Bryan

My car, when I purchased it in 2007, came with 2 old school Nakamichi 8" subs in it. Last year I had Garyk1970 build a box for them...they sound incredible ! Very crisp bass , not thumping ...I am pretty impressed with them. Amazing what these little subs can do.

Bryan
how much was the box. id like to put 2 8 inch W7's in a custom box

Bryan

those were an option on some lexus

how much was the box. id like to put 2 8 inch W7's in a custom box
It was reasonable. ..but he builds them to your specifications. ..ported ,sealed , oversized for future upgrades . He built my box to be able to use 10 inch subs later . I have known Gary about 5 years and the deal he gave me may not be the same as others would receive so I will have to refrain from giving out the cost. Sorry. ..

Bryan