Damn louvers

bgndobe

86 GN
:mad:
I put on a set of the GNX louvers about 9 years ago when I had a total repaint done.
The louvers were painted black as well at the same time.
Well, low and frickin' behold, I noticed one of the louvers has 3 cracks in the edge of it. They show up as greyish white against the black. Well let me tell you how pi$$ed I was to see this.
I got them from Danko.
Anyone else have this problem?
Looks like I'll have to be getting another set !
Anyone have any luck with the ABS ones that I seen offered somewhere (I think I seen them somewhere). If I'm not crazy, and someone know the link to them, let me know.
Chris

:mad:
I put on a set of the GNX louvers about 9 years ago when I had a total repaint done.
The louvers were painted black as well at the same time.
Well, low and frickin' behold, I noticed one of the louvers has 3 cracks in the edge of it. They show up as greyish white against the black. Well let me tell you how pi$$ed I was to see this.
I got them from Danko.
Anyone else have this problem?
Looks like I'll have to be getting another set !
Anyone have any luck with the ABS ones that I seen offered somewhere (I think I seen them somewhere). If I'm not crazy, and someone know the link to them, let me know.
Chris

1984 1985 1986 1987 Buick Regal Grand National Turbo T T-Type GNX Reproduction GNX FENDER LOUVERS (2) #1541

where I got mine from. they are cheap, and cheaply made. I "reinforced" mine w/ 3M panel bond, check out my thread for pics of what i did, made them very strong. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sh...egal-restoration-thread-pics.html#post2616604