Dale Jr.......

Originally posted by Reaper
Redneck!

:D

Redneck? I rather hang out with him than those nerd drivers or the one that drives the (rainbow boy) 24 or his sound alike driver in the 48 car. I also hate Pepsi too. LOL I do shop at Lowes, however.
I rather drink a Bud with little E.
I also like Stewart, he has a set. NASCAR wants a bunch of "Stepford" Gordan's these days. I agree he is a great a driver, his record stands on its own. He is a great driver that always has a fast car and good team. Funny how, he is not more popular with the fans.;)

Originally posted by Bobtempest
Redneck? I rather hang out with him than those nerd drivers or the one that drives the (rainbow boy) 24 or his sound alike driver in the 48 car. I also hate Pepsi too. LOL I do shop at Lowes, however.
I rather drink a Bud with little E.
I also like Stewart, he has a set. NASCAR wants a bunch of "Stepford" Gordan's these days. I agree he is a great a driver, his record stands on its own. He is a great driver that always has a fast car and good team. Funny how, he is not more popular with the fans.;)

I wouldnt call him a Redneck either. But he too has always had a fast car and the best equipment. Allot of his popularity stems from and was preceeded by his great father. In the end its about wins and championships.....

why do hillbillies hate Gordon?

Its cool to root for your favorite driver, but man I think its a bit extreme to hate a driver like Gordon because hes not a good ol boy. when I watch ,I always root for the 24 or 48 car but I would rather have that crybaby stewart win before any of those guys drivin a Ford or Dodge. Good thing Buick aint out there.;)

Hillbilly

Which hillbillies do you have in mind? I guess all the hillbillies must buy a lot of driver merchandise and products since he makes more on endorsements then any other driver. They also voted Dale Jr their favorite driver on their hillbilly computers too, last year.

I should not have used the word hate, I do not. An expression, as in a person saying they hate to go to work on Monday.
I just cannot stand him and wish he was in a Ford.

Is Steward a good old boy, too? I guess I am not a hillbilly.

Bob

Brer Rabbit,
Sorry, I pressed the wrong button instead of the quote. I did not edit your post. I just finished my taxes on line and was tried and not thinking.
My mistake.

Bob