New Member Intro from New Jersey

I’m right down the road in Lake Hopatcong. Hopefully I’ll see you at some local cruises or shows. Keep an eye out for my white T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi MotrHed87!
Nice to know that another Turbo Regal is close by !
Try not to scare me off with that HellCat !!! :eek:
Please let me know when you are attending a Meet or Cruise and I'll do my best to stop over!

I’m right down the road in Lake Hopatcong. Hopefully I’ll see you at some local cruises or shows. Keep an eye out for my white T.

Love the white ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 161
TurboTGuy,
That car is BEEE-U-T-FULLLLL !!!!
I love it!!!
Finding it hard to believe that nobody wanted THAT car !!!!

TurboTGuy,
That car is BEEE-U-T-FULLLLL !!!!
I love it!!!
Finding it hard to believe that nobody wanted THAT car !!!!

Thank you!

It looked a lot different when Ralph owned it. Lou Czarnota made him repaint it and then built me one mean machine back in 2011.

The newest (Lou) build has yet to be proven out, but it looks to be a 10 flat street car with no roll bar......

Hi MotrHed87!
Nice to know that another Turbo Regal is close by !
Try not to scare me off with that HellCat !!! :eek:
Please let me know when you are attending a Meet or Cruise and I'll do my best to stop over!

I bring them both to the local meet ups. Usually my buddy drives the Cat.
08f2f3dbe28d27ccbf27914d27c98bea.jpg

WOW !!!
You guys keep your T/R's in very nice condition. I love the White/Black combination, it really pops with the Regal lines! (Both of yours!)
Now I don't want to show any pictures of mine! (Under the half inch of dust and crud!)

That Hell Cat has got to be a Police Officers Dream !!! LOL
You aren't blending into traffic with that car!!!

TurboTGuy,

10 Flat street car, that must hook and go!
Do you mind sharing your suspension setup?
(I think I see an HR Parts bar under the rear diff?)

Many Thanks!

Where is the proper place to start my 'Stuck in the 90's' thread? With pictures and parts, etc?
Here, General Tech, Members Rides, The lounge?

WELCOME to the site, as for your comment about you may have stupid questions, there is no such thing as a stupid question. Believe me when I say this...what ever question you ask, you'd be surprised how many people before you has ask the very same question twice. Keep in mind when this car was built...It was ahead of it's time in Technology, and there's nothing wrong with asking or looking for the correct information to achieve you goals.

TurboTGuy,

10 Flat street car, that must hook and go!
Do you mind sharing your suspension setup?
(I think I see an HR Parts bar under the rear diff?)

Many Thanks!

I'm not sure why, but this damn thing will hook in a car wash. :)

HR sway bar, HR adjustable upper and lower control arms, girdled aluminum diff cover, Koni stock style shocks, 1/2 inch notch, and a bunch of "Secret Squirrel" gusseting and bracing done by Ryan Jakey Fabrication in Phoenix.

I just turned Ryan loose and said "do whatever you need to make it hook" .

Track prep has everything to do with it, too.

TurboTGuy,

Thanks for sharing your suspension setup.
Do you find yourself adjusting the HR Bar and the Uppers to fit track conditions, or are they basically 'set it and forget it'?
What size and type tires are you running in the back?

TurboTGuy,

Thanks for sharing your suspension setup.
Do you find yourself adjusting the HR Bar and the Uppers to fit track conditions, or are they basically 'set it and forget it'?
What size and type tires are you running in the back?

I can only run at one track (on private track days) that is sort of local to me, Tucson, so it's mostly set it and forget it. (Dang, the air there is shitty but they won't let me run in Phoenix without a bar, period. I understand, too.)

295/55/15 out back. 28x10.5 slicks at the track. Eaton posi, Motive 3:42 gears and Moser 28 spline axels.