Da queen is

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
NOT HAPPY!:LOL:

Queen and 007.jpg

0e923066b07a1dd1922ddf147a6e6f59.jpg

At least she was happy to meet current flotus as you can see she approves in this photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micheal certainly was a disgrace, almost as much as oblahblah. Lighting "our" White House up in rainbow colors. Thank the good LORD they're gone and we have a great President and First Lady that is so classy.
Little riff going on with the royals, lol, with prince harry and his wife moving to Canada and maybe to hollyweird. And price andrew really has his ass in a sling with the epstein association.

Harry and Meghan are trouble and sadly they're race hustlers. Buckle up, I hear they're working with Oprah and Obama in hollywood.

I just find it hard to believe they live with constant racism that's so bad they got to flee the kingdom and peddle their sad story to hollywood. They're not good people. Dividing our nation, bringing their problems here. Why not stay in Europe? Oh yeah, no hollywood so America has to deal with their drama. They need to go home and stay.

Harry and Meghan are trouble and sadly they're race hustlers. Buckle up, I hear they're working with Oprah and Obama in hollywood.

I just find it hard to believe they live with constant racism that's so bad they got to flee the kingdom and peddle their sad story to hollywood. They're not good people. Dividing our nation, bringing their problems here. Why not stay in Europe? Oh yeah, no hollywood so America has to deal with their drama. They need to go home and stay.

There's tons of rumors out their about the "royal" family and they have supposedly a very dark side. Perhaps this couple is trying to breakaway but doubt that is true and if so it would never be allowed. I think the only honest one out of the whole lot was the Princess and we know what they did to her. I never knew the wife was black or part black or whatever until I read it somewhere.
Wonder what the odds are of just getting that big one in hollyweird and it drops into the ocean.

If they do leave, and the Epstein prince is excommunicated, could that be construed to be a "royal flush"???:D

If they do leave, and the Epstein prince is excommunicated, could that be construed to be a "royal flush"???:D
You only got a pair there Chuck, wait for the flop and river.

Oh yall hear they're victims of 'covert racism?'

Covert Racism.

Now we're all suspect forevermore.

You only got a pair there Chuck, wait for the flop and river.

Oh yall hear they're victims of 'covert racism?'

Covert Racism.

Now we're all suspect forevermore.

Already saying that. It's all over that it is because Meg's not all white.

So here's the story.

Covert racism has caused Harry Meghan & Archie to flee Europe to find safety in Canada from the guys that killed Diana. They're hideout is secret and owned by a secret billionaire. When Trump is out of office they're going to move to LA!

That's a true story as wacky as it sounds.