D-Days Roll bar

dday

I got this car new from the dealer i work at,and said Id never put a bar in it.Well it ran 11.20 with the original motor in 1997 .Then ran 10.60 with my new engine on 18 psi of boost, so it was time.Chris did a awsome job!!!!! He did a very sanitary install.This car has never been snowed on so it was hard to cut holes in a 50,000 mile car.If you need a bar call BIG HEAD CHRIS!!!!
DDay

looks great guys!

.... cant wait... its gonna be the clash of the titans at GIR.... Tony has new suspension mods and Dave has a new cage so he can turn up the wick.... gonna be fun this year. Great looking cage.:D

David, that is very nice. I'm with Aaron - can't wait to see you and Tony going head to head again. I'll be back on the porch with the little dogs.

Craig

I got this car new from the dealer i work at,and said Id never put a bar in it.Well it ran 11.20 with the original motor in 1997 .Then ran 10.60 with my new engine on 18 psi of boost, so it was time.Chris did a awsome job!!!!! He did a very sanitary install.This car has never been snowed on so it was hard to cut holes in a 50,000 mile car.If you need a bar call BIG HEAD CHRIS!!!!
DDay
What number would we call him at? Where is the shop located?

Nice!! Clean, and didnt loose the rear speakers, or chop the door panels.:D How fast is it legal for? Did you notice a change in the way the car rides? Any tech issues with that door bar? I use my back seat and was wondering if bar across the rear seat could be done the same way?

As with any bar,they tend to transmit road noise quite a bit. You can fill the tubes with foam,to quell the noise transfer somewhat,but its not 100 % effective. The chassis is most certanly stiffer with the bar,but it doesn't affect the ride much at all. Theres nothing in the nhra rules on bending the door bar around stuff,only where it intersects the main hoop(between the shoulder and elbow for a rough refference).