Cuts out while rolling into boost

Norm. Check to see if a screw sticking through the firewall has penetrated the big wire harness that runs along the PS firewall and behind the engine/firewall. I think I read something about that happening to a lad a long time ago.

Norm. Check to see if a screw sticking through the firewall has penetrated the big wire harness that runs along the PS firewall and behind the engine/firewall. I think I read something about that happening to a lad a long time ago.
Will do. I installed the Champion irons myself a few years back and didn't notice anything but I will double check. Also recently repaired the fuseable links as there was one that was slightly burned through. Anyway thanks for the tip. Since it's not wide open throttle when it occurs, could it technically be a lazy O2 sensor? Thanks again

Will do. I installed the Champion irons myself a few years back and didn't notice anything but I will double check. Also recently repaired the fuseable links as there was one that was slightly burned through. Anyway thanks for the tip. Since it's not wide open throttle when it occurs, could it technically be a lazy O2 sensor? Thanks again
Denso 02 sensors are cheap. 02's should be moving at 1 per second on the SM...any slower and it ain't up to snuff. Has this happened going over a bump? If so, I'd be thinking electrical.

Denso 02 sensors are cheap. 02's should be moving at 1 per second on the SM...any slower and it ain't up to snuff. Has this happened going over a bump? If so, I'd be thinking electrical.
Just put a new Bosch in but haven't started the car yet as I am waiting for a 6262 from Precision. Never over bumps or anything obvious like that always while rolling into boost. I could put it to 2/3 throttle and when it hits approximately 10+ lbs or above, every once in a while it will just cut out as if someone turned off the key but no idiot lights. However, it has never happened if I put it to the floor and pound the snot out of it. Don't know if that's just coincidence or not. Strangest thing I've ever encountered while owning one of these cars. During my career I've always just used a scope and a good idea as to where to start looking but on these cars, anything goes lol. That's why I figured I would ping the community to see if anyone has seen this particular issue

Just put a new Bosch in but haven't started the car yet as I am waiting for a 6262 from Precision. Never over bumps or anything obvious like that always while rolling into boost. I could put it to 2/3 throttle and when it hits approximately 10+ lbs or above, every once in a while it will just cut out as if someone turned off the key but no idiot lights. However, it has never happened if I put it to the floor and pound the snot out of it. Don't know if that's just coincidence or not. Strangest thing I've ever encountered while owning one of these cars. During my career I've always just used a scope and a good idea as to where to start looking but on these cars, anything goes lol. That's why I figured I would ping the community to see if anyone has seen this particular issue
If it's the module normally they'll act up when they get hot...and fine when cold or cool off. I have a vid on my channel of one that was melted to hell from a local that showed up with his car running like shit when hot.