Cutlass console?

nonova0074

I couldnt find anything in search so here it goes. I am going to install lightning rods in my gn, can I just bolt in a hurst olds console? like the fact that its close to our but has a console riser built in. I know its a stupid question but I figured I wanted to be 100% sure

Don't see why it wouldn't work BUT you can always use your Buick console and get one of our console overlays for the Lightning Rods and one of our console risers that slip over the Buick console!:)

thanks to mark huefman for the detailing. this a gn console. these shifters are nice with a neutral and reverse lockout

P1010221.jpg
071.jpg
073.jpg
P1010222.jpg

I couldnt find anything in search so here it goes. I am going to install lightning rods in my gn, can I just bolt in a hurst olds console? like the fact that its close to our but has a console riser built in. I know its a stupid question but I figured I wanted to be 100% sure
Yes it will bolt right in. Make sure you have the front bracket for the shifter as well.

Thanks Brian, will do. I was going to get that complete set but you beat me to it. But I found another, hopefully it works out

Thanks Brian, will do. I was going to get that complete set but you beat me to it. But I found another, hopefully it works out
I hooked Bob Hebert up on the rest of the 83 H/O so it stayed in the Buick comunitty. I ended up getting that set for $550. Well I haven't received it yet but I paid for it ;) If it doesn't let me know I have a few sets of these shifters & we are working on getting them reproduced. I got a NOS set of Mike 88hurstolds for reproducing. Just something about those shifters :)

Yeah for sure I love them, have you seen the repop lightning rod cover plates from angelo they look killer http://store.oldsgmail.com/store3.htm he also has the shift boot or dust cover. All the brackets are in repo, I see you have the cable and trans bracket which is cool. I am just waiting on picks of the set i am looking at. Then I may have to go and pick them up

I have contacted a few of those guys & I just sent angelo another e-mail. I just don't get a response. I found the original manufacturer of the shifter balls & we have to order 100. No big deal so we will have the originals soon & not at $90.00 each !

i would love to switch my shorty shifter to one of these babys good lord its sexy looking dos it work with a 4 speed or is it a 3 speed