cutlass buick power low 10 $6500!

LSJM1

low mile stock 109 short block,210-205 flat tappet friction coated with stock GM lifters,double roller t-chain,ported stock heads and intake,Hd rocker shafts with RJC braces,precision plenum 62mm t-body,TE-63 turbo[exellent condition] eastern front mount intercooler,BGC 3" downpipe,3"sigle shot bullet muffler dumped at axle
2004-r trans rebuilt works perfect shifts hard,9"art carr stalls 3500 at 10 psi,b&m trans cooler
adj regulator,009 injectors,55lb 7th,2 bosch 286 pumps,8 gallon fuel cell
Moser 30 spline axles,auburn mini spool,lakewood lower jegster upper control arms,1 air bag,BMR relocation brackets,metco driveshaft loop,summit adj rear shocks,B&m pro stick shifter,moroso line lock,6 point roll bar with swingout
WEIGHT REDUCTION: AC-heater delete,radio-speaker delete,crash bar delete from doors,no back seats,alum bumper backs chopped,alum bumper mounts front,wiper delete,Aluminum radiator support,f-body radiator,Factory ALUMINUM HOOD!,battery in trunk fake plastic one up front,s-10 manual steering box,Weld draglites 3.5 fronts with mt/et tires,10"rear 4.5 bs 10.5 28.5 m/t slicks.Red Armstrong chips 93-106,scanmaster II.Can't post pics for some reason will mail some and provide more details to those interested.Thanks,Jeff

I still have this car but

I can't leave well enough alone.I'm notching the frame,got some new drag radials,cut the front springs 1/2 coil,got it lower and tires inside the lip,now it's starting to look like a real sleeper.Also threw a power plate on it.It also has a mini starter,alum drums,big wheel cyl. long shoes
now i have to decide on plan A-throw a razors meth kit on it 60 lb injectors,TT chip and try to be the next 109 to crack the 9's
or plan B-sell the complete motor,trans wire harness etc now while it runs great and the block-crank are in 1 piece and put my 6.0 L92 heads truck manifold twin turbo carb blowthru with turbo 400trans setup in it
or plan c-sell the car the way it is and put my v-8 setup in an 80's ferd mudstain coupe like i orig planned.Anyway thanks for your interest I'll try and make up my feeble mind soon