Custom made 4 gauge holder, over radio

Will you let me know when you have the blue ones done? I am interested! Do you have any in burgundy?

Recieved my gauge holder yesterday.
This thing is awesome . Pictures don"t do it justice
Thanks Again

Hi, if your working on some more of them, I'd like a maroon one with a scanmaster spot. Thanks

Wanted to post some pics of my 4 gauge pod holder installed. I absolutely love it and get nothing but positive comments from all who have seen it in my car. My gauges in the pod can be seen easily without taking my eyes off the road.

FYI, I used 2 sided adhesive backed velcro to secure it to the top of the radio pod.
I did have an issue with the vinyl coming unglued, but Evil has now fixed that problem by using another adhesive that seems to adhere much better.

A big thumbs up to Evil.

Thanks,

Dave

Skyway Jacks 5.jpg
Skyway Jacks 4.jpg

Thanks Dave. I'm glad you are happy. I hope your friend likes his too when it arrives.

It appears that the upholstery place used a glue that wasn't quite up to par and the upholstery is pealing off some of the gauge holders. If anyone that bought one from me is having this issue please contact me and I will fix the holder free of charge and cover shipping both ways.

thanks again Dave

D

Just recieved mine and I am pretty happy with it overall! Get them while they are still around this is a nice custom piece.....

Are you working on an in progress design for 4 gauge pod holder with a scanmaster spot? Just wondering because im thinking about buying one of these if not.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Thanks Slowboi. I'm glad you are happy with it.

I've been asked about the scanmaster spot before. It's nothing I'm planning on building anytime soon. There isn't a huge market for these and I still have about eight left. Maybe when these are sold I will look into it but it is time consuming and costly.

D

Just got mine yesterday! It's very nice piece more then the pictures can show.

Thanks Evil :cool:

Thank you sir. I’m glad you are satisfied.

do you still have them available in the GN color?

Yes I do have a few left. The ones I have left do have some extra flaws in the paint and such that may or may not be noticeable.
I feel that once they are installed they will look good.

I will do $110 shipped for the flawed pods.

thank you
D

Thank you sir. I’m glad you are satisfied.

Yes I do have a few left. The ones I have left do have some extra flaws in the paint and such that may or may not be noticeable.
I feel that once they are installed they will look good.

I will do $110 shipped for the flawed pods.

thank you
D

put me first in line
can you send me some pictures of the issues?
thanks

The pieces I have left over have flaws that will be noticeable.
they will still work great and look good from the driver and passenger seat.
The flaws are really noticeable when you hold it up close.

Some of the welds show thru the front
There are clamp marks from the welder not being careful
The aluminum is also a little distorted on some of the units once again from the clamps.
There are chips on the paint that I touched up with a marker. From others mishandling.

I didn’t make any profit from this venture and can truly understand what it is like for our vendors and fabricators to endure what they endure.
We should all be patient with our TB vendors. I know first hand what it takes to make something for our community and it has been overwhelming.
And this is just with one product. I can only imagine selling hundreds of items.

Anyways. $100 shipped for these excessively flawed units. $100

They cost more than that to make per unit.

D

2013-08-29_11.09.56.jpg
2013-08-29_11.08.41.jpg
2013-08-29_11.09.18.jpg
2013-08-29_11.09.33.jpg
2013-08-29_11.11.05.jpg