Custom Gauge Dash Panel

Panels went out today. Like I said. So everyone should get there panels. Thanks, and sorry for the mishap. Please, guys as you recieve your panels, please let me know what you think and send me pics of them when you get them installed. Again, thanks.

Panels went out today. Like I said. So everyone should get there panels. Thanks, and sorry for the mishap. Please, guys as you recieve your panels, please let me know what you think and send me pics of them when you get them installed. Again, thanks.

Last week when I called (December 2nd) you told me that mine went out a couple days ago along with a few others. Now you're saying that they all went out today? I also have an email from you stating that some panels went out November 20th, and the rest were to be shipped on November 23rd. Unless someone in this thread posts that they actually received their panel, I'm calling BS. :mad:

Last week when I called (December 2nd) you told me that mine went out a couple days ago along with a few others. Now you're saying that they all went out today? I also have an email from you stating that some panels went out November 20th, and the rest were to be shipped on November 23rd. Unless someone in this thread posts that they actually received their panel, I'm calling BS. :mad:

I called BS way early in this thread! There's no F@#%ING way im excepting all the excuses this guy has came up with, BUT HE WAS'NT TOO BUSY TO TRANSFER FUNDS FROM PAYPAL TO HIS BANK!

Some of you guys are down to days before you're S.O.L with paypal!

I called BS way early in this thread! There's no F@#%ING way im excepting all the excuses this guy has came up with, BUT HE WAS'NT TOO BUSY TO TRANSFER FUNDS FROM PAYPAL TO HIS BANK!

Some of you guys are down to days before you're S.O.L with paypal!

We have 45 days from the day of payment to file a dispute. I will be filing if I don't see anything by the end of next week.

wow

you guys are very skittish. I ordered mine actually two on Nov 12. received pm maybe week later regarding loss in family and delay. rob shipped USPS on the 3rd of Dec and I received on the 7th. I am not sure why anyone would go through this hassle selling parts on this board. Mary Xmas to yall.

you guys are very skittish. I ordered mine actually two on Nov 12. received pm maybe week later regarding loss in family and delay. rob shipped USPS on the 3rd of Dec and I received on the 7th. I am not sure why anyone would go through this hassle selling parts on this board. Mary Xmas to yall.

I'm glad that someone has received theirs! I honestly would not care if he came out in the first place and explained that he did not have enough units in stock. I'm also skittish because he has given me three different ship dates. If his last post is accurate, everyone should get theirs by mid next week at the latest and all will be well. Maybe he has so many orders that he got confused as to who's went out and when.

I apologize if I come off trigger happy here, but experience has made me very cynical.

hmmmmm

It doesn't look like anyone else received one. I was thinking of making my own. What material would be best?

well i'll be filing a paypal claim soon. I thought it had expired.
Nothing received, no tracking, no reply to email.
Buy at your own risk
5 weeks pass and nothing.
Time to let 'er rip in the feedback section guys.

Mine came 2 weeks ago

Mine showed up 2 weeks ago. I hope all of you get your panels! There perfect and unique and different then a GNX copy! I really wanted the frame notch kit! I am kind of glad i didn't order that at same time, if you all are having issues.
Jerry

Another shining example of a dip$hit taking orders he can't fill.

This is why I won't buy from newbies or people with no track record.

Stick to the vendors who support the site and this won't happen.

We need to run clowns like this off the site for good. :mad:

Got mine today, looks good havent had a chance to test fit it yet.
12170912451.jpg

Just a little something to get you guys motivated on your cluster build. :D

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 287
  • gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 286