Cupbolder for centre console...

View attachment 200636

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

After comparing photos of both styles, I realize I'd like to see them "in action" so to speak.

If you and/or other users can make the time, I'd love to see pictures of some arms resting on the various available units positioned for the most comfort (a.k.a., your usual cruising posture).

I fear the 'mini' might be too short for my driving, especially if drinks are in the cupholders.

Thanks in advance if you (and others) can oblige my curiosity...

I don't have a pic but I have a armrest made of the same like fabric black and gray like the seats. No cup holders though just a armrest. I have had it a long time, bought it off another local GN owner can't remember where he got it from. Its great for a armrest easily moved out of the way.

I have both, the mini just looks wrong- aspect ratio aesthetics issue. If I was to do it again I would buy the longer one and push it back.
( or steal the longer one from the wife's car) The mini needs to be at least an inch longer IMHO

We've been selling these for years. Insanely expensive??? Don't really think so. Once you use one you won't ever want to drive your car without one. http://buickgn.com/consolerisers.htm Personally I like them better without the cupholders.

As stated on my prior posts, I really like what you've assembled here and its various iterations. Most others agree so I'm looking to get one for my ride fairly soon - just need to decide which one best suits my purposes.

May I humbly suggest an improvement on an already great product?

The cupholders are a welcome option for today's mobile beverages (and cell phones, iPods, coins, etc).

Would it be possible to also include cupholders on the REAR of your unit(s) for back seat occupants? I know my kids would appreciate such a feature for extended drives to car-related events.

Let me know your thoughts...

As stated on my prior posts, I really like what you've assembled here and its various iterations. Most others agree so I'm looking to get one for my ride fairly soon - just need to decide which one best suits my purposes.

May I humbly suggest an improvement on an already great product?

The cupholders are a welcome option for today's mobile beverages (and cell phones, iPods, coins, etc).

Would it be possible to also include cupholders on the REAR of your unit(s) for back seat occupants? I know my kids would appreciate such a feature for extended drives to car-related events.

Let me know your thoughts...

Wow... Beverages + kids + in the backseat of a GN = disaster. :eek:

Wow... Beverages + kids + in the backseat of a GN = disaster. :eek:

Yeah, I hear ya.

Just speculation for now as I don't have 3-point belts installed for their booster seats - no family trips yet.

When we do, WATER will be their only choice of beverage back there...

I hardly ever drink in my car myself, I don't even allow my wife something to drink in the car. Rarely is she in the GN anyway but when she is no drinks. And absolutely no food in the car.

I hardly ever drink in my car myself, I don't even allow my wife something to drink in the car. Rarely is she in the GN anyway but when she is no drinks. And absolutely no food in the car.

You're mean, no food or drinks for the wife when she's in the car??

Atleast I treat my wife with a little more respect, I don't let her in the car at all, and only let her look at it once a week.:D

Wonder how those "No Food or Drink in the Car" ratios work out with your sex lifes? :rolleyes:

Forgot to add to my last post, before I got the console with the drink holders the wife was the official drink holder. :p

Works fine for me. I have been married for 28 years, the wife doesnt allow it in her car either.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1379801551.050905.jpg

A cup holder off a 95 Passat works great. It's already black (painted mine to match the T type interior. It slides up on the drivers side of the console & folds up when not in use to less than an inch thick. Bought mine from the local VW dealer years ago, don't know about current availability.