CT tragedy 27 dead. this is absolutely horrible

Frickin coward. What the heck goes through your mind in taking a 5 year olds life. How about you try to take my life with me having a gun too? Isnt that a bit more fair. Instead this coward goes to an elementary school and takes small kids with him. COWARD!! Sorry, i am upset. These kids had nothing to do with his pothetic life!! I try to imagine the cops, paramedics that had to see that scene. I think that i would break out in tears. Absolutely horrible! This is why i take my gun wherever i go.

My heart and prayers go out to the families, I am deeply sadden by today's events and can't even begun to understand how someone can do such a thing.

All the children who were killed seemed to be kindergardeners, the gunman targeted 2 classrooms.
Events like this really tests your faith.....

I just don't get it:(The world is getting worse every day.My thoughts are with the people and the community

Kevin

unthinkable!! my prayers go out to the families , such unimaginable sorrow, I hope they get the help they need...
may they find the strength ....god bless them

Try this: Stossel Show, this guest calls it. Gov't wants religion to go away, but that tends to remove morality in the process...

I can't link direct to the exact show, so it may switch daily. Here's the info:

"A World Without God
Fixed Point Foundation Executive Director Larry Taunton discusses how religion and government are connected."

I gotta ask the (dead) parents, the teachers, preachers and persons close to him.... they didn't see this kid was damaged..... seriously damaged? Nobody saw he was "off"..... or were they just too afraid to say "he's different".

Political changes and sociatal pressures have forced a numbing of our sense of what is "normal"

We aren't all the same. It's a proven fact. Time and time again "inclusion" hasn't made things better.

Perhaps it's time we begin pointing out and dealing with that simple fact again.

What am I supposed to tell my kid to make him feel this can't happen to him or his family?

Condolences and prayers for the victims.

May this murdering little bastard, and all those who furthered his cause, burn in the 7th level of hell.

Very Sad News!!!!!What I don't get is the airports ,and court room's have security ,and metal detectors,why don't they have these in schools????I feel they are needed.Hopefully we don't have any copy cat's out there that see this dirt bag getting all this attention from the media ,and do the same thing.Hug your family every day you never know these day's when your last day in life may be.

Paryers for the families as well as all the emergency workers who will have to live with the horrible images of this tragic event for the rest of their lives.

Sad. Very sad. Friends, families and all those affected will be in my prayers.

Mike Barnard

R.I.P to all the victims..

Im so pissed and sad about this. Its another liberal state that it happened in...this probably would never happen in Texas

imho school boards across the country should have each individual teacher evaluated and the ones found to be proficient shooters be permitted to carry a firearm.
That should help level out the playing field. Just a thought.

It wouldnt happen..the coward wouldnt even try it as he would know he would get shot..they shoot themsleves afterwards because they realize what they just did(maybe as they come to) and dont want the consequences

Im so pissed and sad about this. Its another liberal state that it happened in...this probably would never happen in Texas

Well, it did indeed happen in Fort Hood a few years ago and now taxpayers are saddled with a 7-figure (mockery of a) jury trial. At least this a$$-clown saved us the trouble. If this country wasn't so far in the moral sh!tter, we should be modeling after Switzerland, where everyone over 18 yrs is REQUIRED to own a firearm.

Alert!!!!!!

Check your history, it already happened in Texas. And my condolences and prayers still go out to the families and servicemen in Fort Hood, TX.