Ct state police Grand National poster

Here's what I have

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Talk about bringing up an old post from the past.

That's a copy of my poster that i put up a few years back when I was active on the forum. It was signed by Officer Curt Piercey who was on the bike on the right side. Long story, short... I hand off my only copy to Jim Chaudrue who says he is going to run off a bunch of high quality copies. This was 6 years ago and no copies. JIm, respond and let's get this fixed. I don't do fakebook.

Talk about bringing up an old post from the past.

That's a copy of my poster that i put up a few years back when I was active on the forum. It was signed by Officer Curt Piercey who was on the bike on the right side. Long story, short... I hand off my only copy to Jim Chaudrue who says he is going to run off a bunch of high quality copies. This was 6 years ago and no copies. JIm, respond and let's get this fixed. I don't do fakebook.

I didnt mean it was mine....i googled the hell out of that.

troGNman, if you ever get these made I will take 2. I need 1 of these to almost finish my garage wall. The people that have them are really being tight with them.

Had some made at staples it’s amazing the price difference between stores. Not perfect but really good. Trying to find some place to make it better some want 40.00 per. Poster can’t get rid of them at that price. The top one is original bottom is copy. I’ll try and get some package and shipping prices. Price of poster is 12.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• 5C7C514D-3CBC-47DB-9C7B-E2727ED0CC73.jpeg
    5C7C514D-3CBC-47DB-9C7B-E2727ED0CC73.jpeg
    710.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 01699B16-7DC3-4915-9D6B-BDB48AB09F1E.jpeg
    01699B16-7DC3-4915-9D6B-BDB48AB09F1E.jpeg
    667.6 KB · Views: 25
I didnt mean it was mine....i googled the hell out of that.
No worries. There are originals out there like the one that Jim Chaudrue has. I was a trusting soul who was hoping a Turbo Brother would run off a few quality copies.

Get in touch with Jim on fakebook and ask him what's up. I'm not smearing Jim, I just haven't seen him in a decade.

I got two posters from Officer Piercey at ETown Raceway Park back in like 2000 or so. My friend Mike has the other still in the mailing tube.
IMG_1940.JPG

Well after years and years of searching Hotfoot came through. He had mailed me out one of the copies that he had posted. A reasonable copy for a VERY reasonable price and when framed it would look a lot better. I also received a much beefier (paperwise) and sharper copy from him as I had stated that I would want the best possible copy that can be made. I just want to say that it was a GREAT experience dealing with him. His price was very reasonable and I swear after I spoke with him on the phone the first time he sent me shipping info within about 2 hours. Thank You Mike.
I will post the pic when I get the custom frame for it.

Hi folks,

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but my father was talking about these posters from his childhood and I'd love to get him one.

Does anyone have a digital copy I could buy to print myself, or physical copies I could buy?

Thanks

Hi folks,

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but my father was talking about these posters from his childhood and I'd love to get him one.

Does anyone have a digital copy I could buy to print myself, or physical copies I could buy?

Thanks
I still have a few original ones & will see if I can get 1 scanned.