CT member here checking in....

TacticalGN

Just thought id start a post here as there hasn't been a post in about 3 MONTHS. Haven't been in the TR scene due to many 'life events', but that's going to change this year. The GN is going back on the road and hopefully to some local CT cruises. I'm in the East Windsor area, and wondering if there are any local cruises (besides Marks) in the central/north central CT area? Also, feel free to check in, give your location(town) and say h e l l o..........

I wouldn't normally have my car out until late spring. I always perform some long drawn out list of maintenance/punchlist items before I get it on the road. But this year, if the weather proves favorable, I may get it out a little sooner.

I plan to drive it up to northern Connecticut for the day and spend some time with another Buick buddy for some shared tuning sessions. Then maybe go on up to Cotton's in Massachusetts for some general up-keeps that I don't want to do myself without a lift. Also, maybe some suspension upgrades I have been thinking about for a while. This would probably take a few days before and after a weekend. I would take a few days off work. Then after this, get it back home to do all the little things I normally do in the spring. Like down-pipe/engine polishing, waxing, cleaning, bla, bla, bla.........

I'd like to do this all before Muscle-Palooza weekend (Memorial Day) at Lebanon Valley. Maybe it won't rain this time!

I'm not sure though. It's a plan. But things will turn out as they may.

Just thought id start a post here as there hasn't been a post in about 3 MONTHS. Haven't been in the TR scene due to many 'life events', but that's going to change this year. The GN is going back on the road and hopefully to some local CT cruises. I'm in the East Windsor area, and wondering if there are any local cruises (besides Marks) in the central/north central CT area? Also, feel free to check in, give your location(town) and say h e l l o..........

I'm just over the border in Feeding Hills, MA. Other than Marks, I attend the Thursday night cruise at the Chicopee Moose Lodge, and I've been known to hit the Tuesday night cruise at the Ludlow Elks Club. I'm not aware of any of the CT cruises, other than the one that's held at Panera Bread on the Berlin Tpke. If I hear of others I'll be sure to clue you in!

I'm just over the border in Feeding Hills, MA. Other than Marks, I attend the Thursday night cruise at the Chicopee Moose Lodge, and I've been known to hit the Tuesday night cruise at the Ludlow Elks Club. I'm not aware of any of the CT cruises, other than the one that's held at Panera Bread on the Berlin Tpke. If I hear of others I'll be sure to clue you in!
Been to the Panera Bread cruise a few times in the past. Also the one at Hooters on the Berlin Tpke. I'm wondering if they still have that one as there use to be some NICE cars there......

They still have the Hooters cruise every Friday. The Panera cruise is done for good unfortunately. They are adding a drive thru there and won't be able to accommodate the cruise. I believe they are looking for a new place for this year but haven't heard anything yet.

They still have the Hooters cruise every Friday. The Panera cruise is done for good unfortunately. They are adding a drive thru there and won't be able to accommodate the cruise. I believe they are looking for a new place for this year but haven't heard anything yet.
that's to bad about Panera bread, I talked to a guy there who had just picked up a GNX forget the #.
I am in Falls Village CT.
Mark pm me I want to check on my order # 13268, thanks mike

I used to hit Panera and Marks every once in awhile, and cruise a little bit down on the Turnpike.

Moved last year though so now I'm right up the street from Marks. Will be hitting it a lot more now.

I'm in Somers, lots of fast GTR's on the turnpike now.
Can't play on the Pike anymore anyways. The police use "regular" everyday vehicles for speed enforcement there. You never know what's behind u, LOL. There use to be a NICE cruise night held at Burger King with a Mopar club, but they allowed any American muscle, including my GN in. They were kicked out of Burger King though because local shops next to them complained.....

Haven't been on the board in a year or so looking forward to some get to gather's
Hope to get up to Bison's for XFI install this winter on a good weekend

I plan to drive it up to northern Connecticut for the day and spend some time with another Buick buddy for some shared tuning sessions. Then maybe go on up to Cotton's in Massachusetts for some general up-keeps that I don't want to do myself without a lift.

Joey where you going for tuning session?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just picked up a feb/march cruise news and they list Panera BREAD Saturday night cruises first and third sat. starting on 5/7 4pm-8pm hope to see a bunch of you tr and gn lovers out there. mike

Joey where you going for tuning session?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, it wont be a official tuning session. It's more like some time with a good friend.

My buddy lives up around Ellington, I think. We spend quite a lot of time "talking tune" on the phone with each other. Often we complain that it can be difficult and dangerous to tune and drive at the same time. For me, it's a little worse. I don't have any roads around here that I can maintain load points or view transients before I need to let off for some imminent danger. Besides, I can't drive and chew gum at the same time!

So we plan to just hang together for a day to get some seat time in each others TR's, and hopefully enjoy the upcoming good weather. Besides, he makes a killer grilled steak!

I'm certain you know him. He's been around our little circle for a long time. He monitors this list everyday. But never ever posts.

Hmmm, my neck of the woods. I live very close to Ellington myself. Don't see to many TR's around here anymore. Lot's of Challengers though....;)

I see a few I would like to attend. Mostly south of Bridgeport though. I may go as far up as New Haven maybe if it's real nice and I'm real bored. Sometimes it's worth it just for the drive.

image.png
Update, like I said the Panera cruise is NOT happening. BUT the club that ran it has secured a new location on the pike. It is at a pizza place south of where Rt 9 crosses over the pike. (RT 15) on the southbound side. Here is the flyer for the cruises.