CT guys - I am running a small car show this weekend in Woodbridge CT

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Hey everyone,
I am running a car show this Saturday August 25th from 11AM - 2 PM at the place I work. Got recruited to do this since I ran my own show with the car club I founded years ago. Just a small show for a few hours so if you don't have anything else to do drop on by.
----------------------------------------------
Willows Care and Rehabilitation Center, 225 Amity Rd, Woodbridge CT is hosting 'A Sunsational Auto Show' on Saturday, Aug. 25, from 11 am to 2 pm. Rain date is Sunday, same hours.
Proceeds will benefit The Woodbridge WATCH Program (Woodbridge Awareness To Crime and Home Safety). Show cars admission is $5.
Awards will be awarded to the top ten cars, best of show, and resident choice award. Door prizes, 40" flat screen TV raffle. Great food and music.
Free admission & parking for spectators. For more information call Rose Spinelli at 203-751-1216 or e-mail mark.hueffman@sunh.com . Visitors can park at 224 Amity Road, at the left side of Willows' lot, then they can walk over to their back yard.
No alcohol/burnouts or loud sound systems. Willows reserves the right to refuse entry to any vehicle.
Willows Care and Rehabilitation Center, located on 225 Amity Rd, provides skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation services for up to 90 residents and patients and is operated by SunBridge Healthcare.

Anyone coming? Support a fellow Buick guy!
Mark. Did you receive my emails to you I sent on July 19, 2012 and re-sent on July 24, 2012? I am inquiring about your Big Mouth Shorty Style cold air intake for my factory stock GNX. I am not receiving any emails back from you in my inbox or my spam.

Mark. Did you receive my emails to you I sent on July 19, 2012 and re-sent on July 24, 2012? I am inquiring about your Big Mouth Shorty Style cold air intake for my factory stock GNX. I am not receiving any emails back from you in my inbox or my spam.

Haven't received a thing, what is your name? You can also send to trcustomparts@gmail.com as a backup email.

I can help but burn out every where I go so I better sit this one out. Good luck with the show Mark. Seriously, I would love to support your show but I have a previous commitment elsewhere.

i would go if i was a diffrent person. jk got some people coming over for some stuff on sunday