CRUZ Performance NEW product throttle body vacuum block delete kit

III'S 87 GN

CRUZ Performance NEW product throttle body vacuum block delete kit

Remove that 30+ year old plastic factory throttle body vacuum block that is ugly with all

of its hard lines and leaking rubber lines going to it.

This kit is easy to install and comes with the majority of the pieces needed to do the conversion (example may need 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch hose adapters)

CRUZ Performance NEW product throttle body vacuum block delete kit includes

1/2 inch plenum spacer (fits under stock hood)

2 new plenum gaskets

stainless allen head mounting bolts for plenum

throttle body delete plate

CRUZ Performance vacuum block (5 x 1/8inch ports, 2 x -6 oring ports)

7 x 1/8 push lock fittings

2 x -6 oring fittings (specify female 1/8 inch hole or -4 male AN)

20 feet heavy duty black nylon push lock hose

$249 complete kit shipped to US

ADD $25 for swap to 1 inch plenum spacer for performance and addition of inlet temp sensor
(for stock or Champion intake)

CRUZ Performance plenum spacer, vacuum block and throttle body delete plate

made in Florida, USA.

Please call ,text or email

813-399-0409

don@cruzperformance.com

www.cruzperformance.com

https://www.facebook.com/CruzPerformanceTampa/
CRUZ Performance vacuum block delete kit all parts.JPG

CRUZ Performance vacuum block delete kit install 1.JPG

CRUZ Performance vacuum block delete kit install 2.JPG

CRUZ Performance vacuum block delete kit install 3.JPG

CRUZ Performance vacuum block delete kit install 4.JPG

cruz perormance logo with vendors.jpg

Last edited:
I need IAT and AEM MAP also i dont want to drill my new champion intake.
Does this also work for me?

You'd need the thicker spacer mentioned above to accommodate the bigger thread sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi
Would like to order this kit, but I am debating if I should go for the 1 inch spacer or the 1/2 inch spacer. I am still using the stock hood with the insulator.
Anyhow, when I go on your website to order, I can't find this kit. Didn't send you an email yet, cause I wanted to make sure you knew which kit I was talking about.
How do you want me to order this? Let me know please.
Thank you,
Marco

Just did this kit from Don. Was super easy, cleaned up the engine bay and went from 17-19 on vacuum. 30 year old hoses must have had a leak. I went with the 1" kit no issues so far with stock hood pad. Best way to order is just call him up.

Just did this kit from Don. Was super easy, cleaned up the engine bay and went from 17-19 on vacuum. 30 year old hoses must have had a leak. I went with the 1" kit no issues so far with stock hood pad. Best way to order is just call him up.
Thanks for the reply
What about your intercooler pipe, doesn't it rub? I only a RJC power plate and my intercooler pipes rubs a bit on my insulator , that's why I was considering to go with the 1/2 inch not to have any problems. I have new H&R motor mounts , I think that doesn't help the situation.

Thanks for the reply
What about your intercooler pipe, doesn't it rub? I only a RJC power plate and my intercooler pipes rubs a bit on my insulator , that's why I was considering to go with the 1/2 inch not to have any problems. I have new H&R motor mounts , I think that doesn't help the situation.
When I talked with Don he said to use the 1/2 because of the up pipe

Stock motor mounts and yes it does have small spot on up pipe. I'm thinking of cutting a little off a rewording at some point. I think the angle and length are off on all these pipes.

Great product and I’m ready to buy but I’m curious in the first picture what is the block that is standing on its end used for?

Jason

Great product and I’m ready to buy but I’m curious in the first picture what is the block that is standing on its end used for?

Jason

It's a manifold. If you still have A/C and need to run the canister purge valve, you'll need more vacuum ports than are drilled into the spacer. The manifold gives you the extra ports.