Cruz Performance All Stainless Custom Headers

I got KB style headers and had to heat and beat my crossover pipe to have my GN1 3inch DP fit. Will I still have this issue with these?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190623-202408_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190623-202408_Instagram.jpg
    729.1 KB · Views: 105
These have a slip fit joint on the crossover that makes fitment alot easier, and they are made in the US, mocked up on a motor.

These are not mass produced, they are hand built when ordered by a header builder. They are test fit on a complete motor. That's why the price is what it is.
The idea was to make the best possible set, addressing the problems with other headers along the way. We had these built for our own use.

Hows the clearance on pass side control arm? Any pics of said area installed?
my guess would be almost no clearance.... as it sucks with ATR headers and these pipes look bigger.... thats one of the main drawbacks of that type of header design...

I ran ATR for years and they were'nt close to the a arm, even with car sitting really low and TRZ arms

I ran ATR for years and they were'nt close to the a arm, even with car sitting really low and TRZ arms
hmm... mine sits pretty close... maybe im including the DownPipe that has to swing out over the collector flange.. and melts the rear a-arm bushing...

My 3.5 downpipe was close to the a arms, but trz arms arc up high then drop down
it could just be that i drive my car a lot more than others..... i used to melt the rear bushing on my stock arms and now melt the rear bushings on my Detroit Speed arms... have had ATR Headers on the car for close to 20 years and drive as much as possible including 5 LongHaul Power Tours and 7-8 additional portions of the PowerTour..... the placement puts out a lot of heat in the bushing area....one reason i've considered going to a SE style header or GEE-M style.... i think you can get a way with a downpipe with a tighter radius and have more room for activities :LOL::ROFLMAO: