Cruz Performance All Stainless Custom Headers

sackracing

Staff member
Now available in three or four bolt configuration

Stainless thick flanges, each set is test fit.

Slip fit crossover with v band setup

Wastegate stubs and EGT bungs available as well...

Call 813-399-0409 for pricing

Very nice!!
Will there be 3" and 3 1/2" internal gate downpipes available as well or use the ones from GN1 and RJC Racing?

Can someone educate me? What downpipes will work with this style of header? Terry Houston style?? Internal gate, external gate? I'm a little lost on "seeing" this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They are close to same dimensions as ATR headers, I used a GN1 downpipe with my old ATR set. They swing out pretty wide.

They are close to same dimensions as ATR headers, I used a GN1 downpipe with my old ATR set. They swing out pretty wide.

Are there any benefits over the original ATR and Kenne-bell headers. I remember guys saying the later Kenne-bell version was a little better design, although I don't recall why. I don't know if it was bigger ports, better flow, more HP, quicker spool or what.

Thanks for the info.

I ran the original ATR headers for 10 years

They had steel flanges on the heads and turbo mount, I had to resurface them a couple of times to keep them sealed up
The crossover v bands were impossible to seal as well, they used a gasket and I always blew the gaskets out
The crossover joint used a standard exhaust clamp and was prone to come apart, when you welded the crossover together at that joint, it made it difficult to install
These issues were addressed with this design, the slip fit crossover works great, the v bands are superior design and the flanges are all stainless.

Would you mind sharing pictures what they look like on an engine stand?