IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

got the hubs on, steering link, adapter brackets. grinded the stock C5 caliper abutment brackets little bit and painted black. will paint the calipers red. wire brushed and cleaned front frame braces - i'll weld another tube/brace to them like the sc&c frame brace:

sccframebrace.jpg

Would you mind takng a better pic of how the brackets mount to the adapter bracket Kev. If you could also measure between the bolt centers of the threaded holes for the caliper/brake pad bracket that would be really helpful. Thanks.:)

Would you mind takng a better pic of how the brackets mount to the adapter bracket Kev. If you could also measure between the bolt centers of the threaded holes for the caliper/brake pad bracket that would be really helpful. Thanks.:)
I think this also will help: http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...t-brakes-w-blazer-zq8-spindles-w-drawing.html :)

Nice job, what spindle, hub bearing and brake setup is that you are using?
blazer spindles & hubs, corvette C5 13" brakes with Kore3 adapter brackets.

yesterday I did some more painting parts and stuff. frame's finally back on all 4 - rolling chassis at least :) also got some braided fuel lines in

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

yesterday I grabbed all parts together that will be blasted..

IMAG0294.jpg

found my old chilton's that I never used :D

IMAG0293.jpg

because I'm still waiting for other parts I did some more interior sound deadening..

IMAG0298.jpg

today I got some more work done on the sound deadening. also got the quater windows out. in few weeks I'll start with the body work :D

IMAG0300.jpg

and got a sweet deal on barely used (almost new) procar scat rally seats! can't wait to get them! ;)

kevsprocar1.jpg

kevsprocar2.jpg

looking good. the thing about theses projects if your doing it yourself is when you get something done it feel's good doesn't it.keep up the good work.

The suprising thing is he's in Germany and can get this done.:) There's a bunch of guys on the board that would've given up by now and still wouldn't have had a clue.;) Nice work Kevin.:cool:

yesterday I started with bending some cunifer brake lines

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

tested my flaring tool and guess I bought cheap stuff or my skills just s*cks

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

and finally I ordered my set of wheels :D

streeterblackspokes.jpg

Showwheels Streeter 20x8.5 20x10 custom black and polished lips

as soon the wheels arrive I finally can start with all body work..

Looks like a combo of tools and skills Kev. The cheap tools work fine for soft tubing but the steel lines need a good tool to work right. You also might see if there's a "how to" video on youtube that can give you a better idea of how to do it.:)

practice makes it perfect. I finally made some nice double flares on the cunifer brake lines :)

IMAG0358.jpg

I just ordered one 285-30-20 falken FK-453 tire for test fitting my rear 20x10 rims. can't wait to receive the rims :)