Creative wire covering solution

Tz44

I've got all my wiring run the way I want but I'd like to avoid split loom if possible. I'd have to disconnect all the wiring or depin it on each end to really loom it the way I want with heatshrink on the ends. Curious if anyone has any ideas for a way I can cover my wiring without doing that. I considered cloth tape but it's expensive and doesn't look very good. Any ideas?

I've got all my wiring run the way I want but I'd like to avoid split loom if possible. I'd have to disconnect all the wiring or depin it on each end to really loom it the way I want with heatshrink on the ends. Curious if anyone has any ideas for a way I can cover my wiring without doing that. I considered cloth tape but it's expensive and doesn't look very good. Any ideas?
https://www.wirecare.com