Crashed my car today :(

turboc87gn

Darkside in Detroit
So i leave the Full Throttle open house, and the Mt Clemens cruise happens to be going on.....
Hang out there for a while and on my way home this dude on a skateboard comes of the curb out of nowhere!!!!!!! Mind you this is on Gratiot which is 4 lanes wide , i slam on the brakes cut the wheel and slid sideways into him!!!! He was ok a lil banged up but managed to walk away..... My nerves are shot and my GN didnt do so well.....

Attachments

• 1433652808578.jpg
    1433652808578.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 704
  • 1433652849336.jpg
    1433652849336.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 638
  • 1433652872956.jpg
    1433652872956.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 664
  • 1433653005047.jpg
    1433653005047.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 627
Glad you and the boarder are both okay. Easily could have been his life in that situation.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Glad you and the kid didn't get hurt. The car can be fixed and the kid or his parents should pay for it to be done. You did get his contact information didn't you or called the police to make a report. No reason you or the insurance company should have to pay for this.

Yup i called them they gave him a ticket of some sort, hes 20yrs old with no job, so looks like me or haggerty is gonna have to fix it :( .........

Attachments

• 1433680648831.jpg
    1433680648831.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 610
Glad you and the kid didn't get hurt. The car can be fixed and the kid or his parents should pay for it to be done.

Second that but with no job may not be in the cards....good luck with the repairs.

Wow. ...just Wow !!!

Zero brains. ...and at this age he is allowed to vote. ....
You are very lucky no one was seriously injured.
Good luck to you

Bryan

Grown man on a skate board that is a problem.
This world is to safe for stupid people.
Him getting taken out of the gene pool would have been the best out come.

Lol the picture was priceless. Did you have him stand there with the cop in the background to get the photo?

Job or no job he should still be held financially responsible. Small claims court.

He happened to be standing there as i was taking pics so when i pointed the camera his way hes like you want my pic too? I said yupppp and snapped it..... I was seeing red but he was sitting there bleeding and apologetic that i bit my tongue and told him i was glad he was alive..... But what i wanted to say was........ :mad::mad::mad:

Yup i called them they gave him a ticket of some sort, hes 20yrs old with no job, so looks like me or haggerty is gonna have to fix it :( .........

That surgical scar on his stomach, is where they attempted to disconnect his brain from his asshole...
Didn't work.
Or, it could have been from a previous encounter with someone that stuffed that idiotic board up his ass...
Just sayin........:smug:

Hey, this is josh we met at the show. I was on my bike, if your looking for a good reasonable body shop let me know. My friend that I was riding with, his brother is a painter and layed a hell of a job on my gn.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man ill definately keep you in mind, now im trying to round up parts and im waiting on the ins dude to call me back he came and looked at the car wed morning.......