Crash, This really burns my ......

Swigg

So help me get my Hot air back on the road.
Posted in parts wanted section.
Check it out and let me know what you got. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• 2012-03-07_11-47-11_140.jpg
    2012-03-07_11-47-11_140.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 107
Where are you located Swigg? I have several of the parts but not all. I have stock radiator, radiator support, grill, I have a nice chrome bumper that has been painted black but would be easy to strip if needed. I think I have corner lamps and maybe headlight bezzels here somewhere. If you are close enough I'd make you a great deal on what I've got.

Im in Central Florida. I dont mind a drive within reason. Need to get out of town anyways and stop looking at a crashed Buick in the Shed. Let me know, Im good for about 750 miles or so. MAybe more if you can help me out with prices to offset gas.
Thanks man.

I'm probably with in that range. Upper east Tn. 37687. Last year this time I also had the header panel and hood. I'll get my list together and shoot you a message with a price and you can see if it is worth your while to make the trip.
Steve

I'm probably with in that range. Upper east Tn. 37687. Last year this time I also had the header panel and hood. I'll get my list together and shoot you a message with a price and you can see if it is worth your while to make the trip.
Steve
What color is your car?

Blue, but insurance is covering for a full paint. Had all the receipts from restoration so they didnt jerk me around at all. So color shouldn't be a prob.

PM Supersix on the board here. He's in Tampa if I remember right, and he should be able to help you some.:)