Crappy weather , Fun times!

750H.P.V6

Old confused member
Sep 4, 2001
Sunny Califonia
Guy's,

Just wanted to thank Mike, Eric and the crew for putting on another great event! :cool: Even though the weather wasn't the typical 90 degrees and sunny we usually see there was a great turnout. I don't know what the official car count was but it looked like a record to me! I'm still amazed to see 80+ Turbo Buicks in one place 30 years after the fact. I used to go to these events back in the day ( yep I'm old :confused: ) and I swear there weren't this many cars. It's was a lot of fun reconnecting with old friends and catching up on their projects. The raffle was impressive, I give props to all the vendors that supported us!!

Thanks again for all you do! :D

Neal

TURBOELKY

Jun 27, 2005
Other than the drive in the rain, it was a great time! Was good to see everyone, I look forward to next year.

Reactions: SPOOLFOOL2

john saleeby

Aug 5, 2006
So. Calif.
I could not attend but extend my thanks to Mike and his entire support team for making this event a Great Memory. I promise next year to stand by the old tree and give out T-shirts. Gary, I always look forward to seeing you. I'll buy your food next year!!

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
Apr 18, 2002
AZ !
I looked for you at the entrance tree, felt like it wasn't complete without you there,
see you next year bud,

Drewster

wish i had a clone. AKA Andrew Youlio
May 31, 2001
Simi Valley, SoCal
Highlight of my year for sure. Good times talking to everyone and seeing a wide variety of turbo cars.
Ya may have seen this pic on FB but if not, here’s one that I took at the entrance. Thank you, to all the people that make it happen....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way2QWK

Turbo Spooled by CORN
May 25, 2001
Tucson, Arizona. USA
Visit site
a few pics I took.....

Attachments

Way2QWK

Turbo Spooled by CORN