Cranking issue

hemi

I was driving to store and car shuts off, I tried to restart it and nothing..has gas has spark. I sprayed starter fluid and cranked up then shut off after fluid burn off. I hear fuel pump prime when turning on key. I have a hot wire kit on car. I don't know what it could be.any help is greatful.

I do have a fuel pressure gage hooked up to it normally its at 40 psi. But now it's like 20. And I hear no pressure at the fuel rails .Maybe my pump is bad.

I do have a fuel pressure Gage hooked up to it normally its at 40 psi. But now it's like 20. And I hear no pressure at the fuel rails .Maybe my pump is bad.
I believe you found your problem right there , not enough fp to bust the injectors off

That's what I was not wanting to here. Well last pump I pump on one of my gn's was a red Armstrong .. A year ago, not sure what pump is on this one. Any suggestions on what pump to go with.

Some of our forum members sells some nice fp`s , Racetronics , Arizona GN and GBParts , TurboTweak, ,just to name a few

It could easily be that the rubber line connecting the pump to the hanger cracked. Happened to me. You'll still have to drop the tank but even that is not so bad as long as it's fairly empty.

Replace your fuel filter too, I couldnt believe the crap that came out of mine, it looked orignal