Crankcase Evac. Kit

Snappy6

Snappy6
Help I'm looking for a crankcase evac. kit to be installed in to the valve covers. I don't need it to take the place of the PVC just help it under high boost. I've looked at an electrical and a mechnical vacuum pump. And Moroso make one that uses the exhaust pulse to help Evac. the blow by gases from the oil pan under high boost. If anyone has done this or has any ideas on this subject, your input would be great.

Thanks Brian :)

why dont you just get the two valve cover breathers from any of the vendors. its like $30 for the driver side valve cover and $15 for the passenger side. that should help it breathe.

I have an electric vac. pump off a caddy. Some are using the electric air pump from the lt1 in reverse. I dont know that it makes any more power but there is no oil leaks after a pass.

1320n10 : is there a certain year or model cadi I need to get one from. Do you know the price and where I can find one or do you have any extra .

Thanks Brian :D

Use a 96 Camaro LT1 Air pump.

BTW: Run the pump in REVERSE???? How do u do that?

Thanks 1QWIK6 for the 411. Where is the best place to mount it and should I install it into both valve covers or will one be ok. Do you have a catch can for the oil that will follow.