Crank Rods and Pistons Sale

chris romani

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Stock 87 Crankshaft .020 under mains and Rod journal surface polished and magnafluxed perfect condition $300. Complete set of stock rods and stock pistons standard bore.$300.$600 for everything would like local pickup.I am selling this for my Engine Builder he is in Belleville N.J. Tom Rossi (973) 202-6762 call him.

I am sure he would be open to offers but I don’t think he wants to ship

Cmon guys nobody needs a crank rods and pistons price is negotiable these are all good parts.

For what it's worth... Price the parts at a reasonable price and they will move. As it stands, you are double the price of what you are offering. Nobody here is going to offer you what it is worth as they don't want the backlash. Not trying to offend you , but you are very overpriced...

Bryan

For what it's worth... Price the parts at a reasonable price and they will move. As it stands, you are double the price of what you are offering. Nobody here is going to offer you what it is worth as they don't want the backlash. Not trying to offend you , but you are very overpriced...

Bryan
$600 dollars for a crank rods and pistons are overpriced how’s that .

For another 300 you can get the block with caps. What is a block worth?

WTF world are you living in it’s not 1989.Try and find a good 109 block the prices are insane.

Well, I am not the guy sitting on a stock crank, rods and pistons for 3 months...

Thanks for your opinion the parts are negotiable and I am listing for a friend.These parts have all been checked and cleared be Ceralli Racing Engines in North Jersey they build a ton of these motors.Have a good weekend.