Craigslist auto parts thread:

Interested in a maroon leather steering wheel as a swap (with a possible passenger side door when you have one)?
Short on cash for now.

Not really... I thought this was for a friend... or is this some secret-squirrel action?

If its for you LMK... we'll work something out.

i want the gnx style rims but cant afford it right now and need a drive side door for my GN

Rob, do you know anyone that does body work? I would love to have the GN's rust taken care of. It would be appreciated.
Robbie.

Will give you a call on Monday.

Rob, do you know anyone that does body work? I would love to have the GN's rust taken care of. It would be appreciated.
Robbie.

Will give you a call on Monday.

Monday came and went....

If you want this drivers door... you'll need to get with me soon...

Body work... no one cheap...

Robbie, my number is in your first post.
THe best I can do is let family know you'll be coming up... but you'll have to look at it and assure it suits your needs, then pull it yourself.

I'm off Mondays and Tuesdays and will be home the next couple of days off... I really want to get the 355 into the MCSS... But my OCD will hanper that I'm sure.

Robbie, my number is in your first post.
THe best I can do is let family know you'll be coming up... but you'll have to look at it and assure it suits your needs, then pull it yourself.

I'm off Mondays and Tuesdays and will be home the next couple of days off... I really want to get the 355 into the MCSS... But my OCD will hanper that I'm sure.

Since today is a ride dainout day, I am home sulking... if you want to come up and can be here before 1pm... call me

Phone number is gone.
Hey Chuck, I'm looking at the original post and I still see the number... and of course, also in posts 34 and 35 of the same thread.(w/o the area code). It shows edited by moderator.. but the number is still there?

Thanks!

-Rob

... and now that I'm trying to get rid of my number. I realize just how many times I openly posted it here... (ugh)

Hey Chuck, I'm looking at the original post and I still see the number... and of course, also in posts 34 and 35 of the same thread.(w/o the area code). It shows edited by moderator.. but the number is still there?

Thanks!

-Rob
I deleted the entire sentence with the number in all 3 locations. Try it again.