Craigslist auto parts thread:

Robbie-87plz

Junior Boost-Head
Think I'll start a thread with other g-body parts on Craigslist.com...

Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, G-body parts
Engines 307-455, Transmissions T350, 400, 2004R, rear-ends G-body 7.5 and 8.5 all posies, 78-88 Cutlass 2-door parts; hoods, fenders, doors, bumpers, bucket seats and misc interior parts, '87 header panel, dual exhaust systems 2.5 and 3", lots of odds and ends. Your interest is greatly appreciated however, if I am unable to answer, please leave a detailed message and I will return your call.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/1038053897.html
For sale is a COMPLETE Lightning Rod shifter assembly from a 1984 Hurst/Olds. Will fit all G-body cutlass with 4 speed auto trans. Modification to the center console is mandatory and I have a sample for you to work with. Will also work in Buick Regals of the same era (Including Grand Nationals)

Included, Shifter, Cable, cable brackets, adabpter brackets from shifter to floor and top cover plate.
RARE find and even harder to find one with all the correct related parts! PRICE: $800
Dual Snorkle Air cleaner lower housing: $100
Factory Hurst/Olds Hood scoop with trim: $200
Factory Hurst/olds Rear wing with both end pieces intact: $250

Last edited by a moderator:
I recognize one of those phone numbers ;) - reminds me I gotta give him a call...

Hey Tommy, how are you? Haven't spoken to you or the other guys in ages...I'm looking forward to the cruise...

Hey Tommy, how are you? Haven't spoken to you or the other guys in ages...I'm looking forward to the cruise...

Yeah, things have been pretty slow since HRP closed. Aside from playing poker with Geoff and Guy, and my twice-yearly visits to Rob's Auto Salvage ;) I haven't seen the Buick guys much. A cruise sounds good to me too.

How's family life treating you?

Have been very busy. The kiddo will be three years old in May. Time flies when you're working your butt off...
Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Hey Robbie...

I got your VM but the message was a little garbled...

something about monte passenger door?

anyway.. get back to me....

Tommy... I gotta get your dash, seats and console out of this parts car... it needs to go bye-bye soon

Monday or Tuesday is better.... :biggrin:

I have 2 jobs in your area, but I don't think I can sneak all that back to the shop in the company van... :eek:

Lemme see what the schedule is like, I have several unused vacation days I need to use up. I'll call you...

Hey Rob,
I'm looking for a drivers side seat belt. Do you have one?

Thanks,
Guy

The shoulder section or the latch on the floor?

I'm not sure if the ratchet works properly though... tommy and I were fiddling with it... :)

Robbie... sorry, the passenger door is rotten... drivers side is good.

The shoulder section or the latch on the floor?

I'm not sure if the ratchet works properly though... tommy and I were fiddling with it... :)

Robbie... sorry, the passenger door is rotten... drivers side is good.

I need the shoulder section with the ratchet.

Interested in a maroon leather steering wheel as a swap (with a possible passenger side door when you have one)?
Short on cash for now.