fullsizeoutput_1c2.jpeg
    787.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5127.JPG
    IMG_5127.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5128.JPG
    IMG_5128.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 125
Dumbass question. If you want the crap on eBay buy it.
I think the Dumbass, is the guy trying to sell a part on here for 33% more than you can buy it somewhere else (with a receipt, and Ebay buyer protection...) Sheet metal IS sheet metal.

1551623762607.png

This is the one you told me to buy on Ebay. $68 shipped. Looks pretty nice to me. Thanks!

I think the Dumbass, is the guy trying to sell a part on here for 33% more than you can buy it somewhere else (with a receipt, and Ebay buyer protection...) Sheet metal IS sheet metal.
I dont agree with idiots. If you don't use the weatherstrip, which why would you. it looks cheap. If you don't like it go pound sand.

what are these for...hold a wrench?
Helps keep water from running down windshield and down the firewall. There is a gasket on the firewall delete panel but this should help. It also dresses up that area; without it it looks like you have half a cowl.
I don't like the eBay one because it looks like they took the easy way out when forming it. Different ways to skin a cat but I like the rounded edge on this and one piece curve (less chance of leaks). Shoild hold the seal better.
I could probably build it myself but have enough small projects so buy it and done!
Thanks again!

Helps keep water from running down windshield and down the firewall. There is a gasket on the firewall delete panel but this should help. It also dresses up that area; without it it looks like you have half a cowl.
I don't like the eBay one because it looks like they took the easy way out when forming it. Different ways to skin a cat but I like the rounded edge on this and one piece curve (less chance of leaks). Shoild hold the seal better.
I could probably build it myself but have enough small projects so buy it and done!
Thanks again!

Some tracks also require it so you don't have a "modified" firewall. Not that I agree with it but have had it happen.