covid

With all the evidence "finally" coming out about how dangerous and deadly the jab is the batshit crazy
goobernor kathy suckhole is still pushing it along with the patsy msm. Plus wanting to make it mandatory for
for kids to go to school. We're living in the Twilight Zone.
At least it's said 90% of democrats took it and the booster.

NY just dropped the mask mandate in Heath care facilities .

band.jpeg

It's not just the vaccines and boosters. I believe it's covid itself. I was diagnosed with afib. When I was getting my tests the nurse said very quietly "there are a lot of younger guys coming in lately with heart issues...a lot more" I did not get vaccinated. It could be just something I was unaware of or I not only lost my sense of smell now I have heart problems also. THANKS CHINA/US GOV.

It's not just the vaccines and boosters. I believe it's covid itself. I was diagnosed with afib. When I was getting my tests the nurse said very quietly "there are a lot of younger guys coming in lately with heart issues...a lot more" I did not get vaccinated. It could be just something I was unaware of or I not only lost my sense of smell now I have heart problems also. THANKS CHINA/US GOV.
That's the problem, the disease is real and a threat to some, and so is the so-called vaccine.