covid

FWIW I had the shot, and I still got Covid.. then 30 days after Covid I had a heart attack. None of my key indicators were off prior. Blood pressure normal, cholesterol normal no diabetes nothing.. I believe strongly their is a risk to the shot not discussed that is causing so many people to have cardiac issues. Like me. On the bright side. Its what brought me here. After a near death experiace 2X I decided I need to start geting back to the things I love.. so its a driver for me trying to buy a car right now... you only live once..

Ive had it twice. The first time was pre vaccine and I was sick for weeks. I couldnt walk 100 feet without being out of breath. My wife had it then too and was sicker than I was. She had a 101 fever for days.

We both had it this year. Ive had so many vaccines Ive lost track. I think 5. I barely got sick and if this had been 2019, I would have just thought I had the sniffles. My wife lost her voice for about a month and she was sicker than I was.

Ive had 2 COVID vaccines this year and 2 doses of the singles shot and a flu shot. Been a busy year for me.

Ive had it twice. The first time was pre vaccine and I was sick for weeks. I couldnt walk 100 feet without being out of breath. My wife had it then too and was sicker than I was. She had a 101 fever for days.

We both had it this year. Ive had so many vaccines Ive lost track. I think 5. I barely got sick and if this had been 2019, I would have just thought I had the sniffles. My wife lost her voice for about a month and she was sicker than I was.

Ive had 2 COVID vaccines this year and 2 doses of the singles shot and a flu shot. Been a busy year for me.
Everybody that I have talked to who have had it more than once, vaxxed or not, said the second time was not as bad as the first. I even have a couple of staff that have had it 3 times. Of course, they may have just wanted some extra time off, but I can't prove that.

Everybody that I have talked to who have had it more than once, vaxxed or not, said the second time was not as bad as the first. I even have a couple of staff that have had it 3 times. Of course, they may have just wanted some extra time off, but I can't prove that.

I know a few people who had had it twice and the second time was way worse. Guess it all depends on how your immune system handles it.

my wife had it twice
she lost her taste and smell
that was in 2020
still no taste or smell today. if she smells anything it has to be extremely strong like gasoline etc.
i don't mind
i can fart in the car and no complaints.
she could never eat spicy foods
now her favorite drinks involve jalapeños.
i do the cooking so nbd in that area either.

arrows.jpg