covid

I got Covid for the 2nd time 2 weeks ago

This time around as soon as I had a positive test, I immediately did 5 vodka shots

The following day I did 3 more.

Other than rest that’s all I did.

I was returned to service on the start of day 3 and only had very mild symptoms

Hashtag Tito’s

fraudci.jpeg

Do NOT get the shot!
Do NOT submit to their fear and intimidation.
Do NOT partake of the sacrament of St Fraudchi, Patron Saint of Wuhan.
It is not a vaccine.
They DO NOT WORK.
It's just another flu, there have been many in the past and there will be many more to come.
Just ride it out as you would the flu.
BTDT
The Old Guy
NO VAX Certificate.JPEG

How recent was this
Looks like a few days ago, but the player was conscious and responsive the whole time. Sat with the team and drive home with them after the game.

Again, lots of information online from all sides that can influence us. Please talk to your doctor about medical stuff. Us online fools may not fully understand what we're saying.

(By the way, the commentary after that video is a bit misleading. It's a bit of begging-the-question but unfortunately no substance.)

I was actually given some good advice from a Dr when I first had covid in 2020. I was told to keep active go outside and take walks and not to lie down at all except for when I was going to sleep for the night. I had symptoms for 2 maybe 3 days. Never had it again. His advice worked for me.

Well Lisa Marie Presley just died of cardiac arrest, 54yo, What you want to bet she got the shot?