Covid Vaccine poll - Anonymous

I have or plan to take the Covid vaccine

• Hell no

• Absolutely

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
This is WOKE Toronto...and why I don't go anywhere near it. I watched the Leafs home opener...plenty of empty seats...and the lapdog media was saying it was sold out. The Leafs always sell out EVERY game...until they decided they wanted a vax pass. Just wait...the major Toronto sports teams...will be screaming they no longer want it cuz of empty seats. The gov't is saying 90 percent are vaxxed. If that's the case...why all the empty seats. You don't think they're lying about the vax numbers...do you? Nah...couldn't be.

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy
This is WOKE Toronto... The gov't is saying 90 percent are vaxxed. If that's the case...why all the empty seats. You don't think they're lying about the vax numbers...do you? Nah...couldn't be.
Maybe because the "woke vaxed" (definition below) are scared to get infected.

Woke vaxed; A vaccinated person who wishes death, pain and suffering on any unvaccinated person because they are opposed to forced vaccination. A "woke vaxed" believes they in a highly esteemed global citizen class as they are doing their part to save humanity from extinction through vaccination. This belief was formerly called "Asshole" but has been replaced with "VaxHole". One of the first examples of a VaxHole can be read in a thread on TurboBuick.com.

Mr.Spool

This is WOKE Toronto...and why I don't go anywhere near it. I watched the Leafs home opener...plenty of empty seats...and the lapdog media was saying it was sold out. The Leafs always sell out EVERY game...until they decided they wanted a vax pass. Just wait...the major Toronto sports teams...will be screaming they no longer want it cuz of empty seats. The gov't is saying 90 percent are vaxxed. If that's the case...why all the empty seats. You don't think they're lying about the vax numbers...do you? Nah...couldn't be.

I'm glad they feel so safe lol

SCOOBY DOO

This is what I mean about low vax numbers. I live in a small resort town which is nothing but restaurants. Vax passes started about a month ago, so I've been around checking the restaurants in the evening...and they're pretty much empty. Do I feel sorry for them...no. Why? Cuz The Ontario Restaurant Association of Ontario screamed they wanted vax passports. Get woke...go broke.

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy
20211015_104711.png

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy
That's because Brandon said there would be heavy fines. Folks shat their pants before giving it a second thought. Without an actual law, could they even fine?
Some good summary info.

IMO, these organizations that are caving are part of the problem. Take United Airlines for example. They likely caved because of the bailout and promises, not because they give a shit about people. The CEO gets his bonus because of the bailout, the bailout requires him to support mandatory vaccination.

Nigel

My employer has mandated the branch covidian ritual. Jab or get terminated. I do not plan to get jabbed. I will be in a tough spot at some point soon if I do not find suitable employment. At this point in my life I am bringing down a good chunk of change, but now I have to figure out how to live lite and hopefully find a reasonable employer. Wish me luck. What a disgusting place we live in today.

SCOOBY DOO

My employer has mandated the branch covidian ritual. Jab or get terminated. I do not plan to get jabbed. I will be in a tough spot at some point soon if I do not find suitable employment. At this point in my life I am bringing down a good chunk of change, but now I have to figure out how to live lite and hopefully find a reasonable employer. Wish me luck. What a disgusting place we live in today.
Good luck dude!

SCOOBY DOO

Fuck you Beetlejuice. You would think this silly bitch would be concerned with 10 million people being shot there every day, but oh no...she's to busy going on a power trip.

TTA308

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
These people are so stupid makes you wonder how they remember to breathe .. how's this for irony, she has a PR campaign trying to lure the people that left to come back and give them another chance...Unreal.. must be something in the water...:rolleyes: