Covid Vaccine poll - Anonymous

I have or plan to take the Covid vaccine

• Hell no

• Absolutely

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grumpy

Thread killer
Damm ya could have fooled me. You have a Prius or a Subbie ? Thought I saw ya in one with a mask on. :unsure: I was in Florida in the beginning an at the end of this so called "pandemic" . Always eat breakfast and supper out. I'll get the shots after the "incentives" go way up. Never thought I'd see the day when the government will give all sorts of stuff just to give ya a shot. :eek:

Oh.. never wore a mask correctly since this BS started. Like it was goin to do something :ROFLMAO:

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
Nope, a 2016 Altima V6 and a 2003 Chevy 2500HD, but you knew that. You must look so cute on your mobility scooter tooling around your neighborhood with it's basket and bicycle horn.

KC87

Did he die? (I hope not) Did they call it a COVID death, AGAIN?

No, he was in 4-5 days and looks like he'll be good enough to go back to his 3 day a week job next week.
Just odd with all the reports of things like this and he has a problem. Glad he's OK.

KC87

At the place I have breakfast in (Masshole country) a lot are still wearing a mask. Place up by the lake in NH very few are wearing them. Mostly old people. Amazing goin to the food store an lookin at people. 90% were back to normal as soon as the gods told them the virus is gone. :eek:

About 50% here yet, saw them wearing diapers outside today and in their cars.
Half the American population has lost all critical thinking skills.
Nurse (RN) I know said that they won't give the jab because each bottle has 5 jabs in it and
once opened it has to used or thrown out so 5 good citizens need to be there and ready.
And she said not just no to the jab but hell no.

KC87

Damm ya could have fooled me. You have a Prius or a Subbie ? Thought I saw ya in one with a mask on. :unsure: I was in Florida in the beginning an at the end of this so called "pandemic" . Always eat breakfast and supper out. I'll get the shots after the "incentives" go way up. Never thought I'd see the day when the government will give all sorts of stuff just to give ya a shot. :eek:

Oh.. never wore a mask correctly since this BS started. Like it was goin to do something :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, f'n dr. fonzie wants people to wear the equivalent of a chain link fence over their nose and mouth but
leave the eyes wide open (pun).

TTA308

Last month i was in the hospital for almost two weeks ( CTCA ) and i asked every nurse that came into my room if they was required to take the vaccine to work there, they said no, i then asked would they if it was mandated and every single one said no and they would quit first...:whistle:

Personally i am suspicious of anyone that tries there damnest to get me to do something when i KNOW they don't give a flying fuck whether l live or die, reminds me of a state trooper that pulled me over for no seatbelt, i asked him if he really cared if i live or die if in a crash, he replied no but here is your ticket anyhow... 10-4 :rolleyes:

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy

No disintegrations

(Uhhhmmmmm . . . )

The test sucks! It's almost as if it says, " we detect you are made of water and minerals". No shit dumb ass!

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
a1.jpg

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Again, I don't care if you vaccinate or not, that's a personal choice.

But FUCK the mask mandate bullshit. It needs to END.

It never did ANYONE any good, it was nothing but a placebo for the scared and weak. Fucktard FOUCI said it himself, at the beginning of the Chinese Virus.

It's gonna be 117 degrees here in Phoenix next week, you think I'm gonna wear a fucking mask, ANYWHERE?

Bite me.

Last edited:

deezdad

Looks like tptb aren't gonna see there wet dream of getting us all injected with the magic juice come to fruition so now they give us the "delta" variant.. highly contagious & alot more potent than regular ole corona, but don't worry go get the vax it will magically protect you against something that didn't exist when they engineered the cure all end all. What are you waiting for? Don't ask questions! Go, go, GO!

Grumpy

Thread killer
(Uhhhmmmmm . . . )

Wow !! Say it ain't so !! Should have kept the masks on right Pronto :eek: :unsure:

Mike T

Well the masks completely eliminated deaths from all the other strains of flu, too bad they don't work so well for Covid. ;)o_O:oops:

Defies logic doesn't it...

Saw a couple yesterday that were still masked up yet it was ok to carry their unprotected baby around shopping.

I know what the rules are for 2 and under but if the virus was so contagious children should not have been exposed to it period

Last edited:

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
Wow !! Say it ain't so !! Should have kept the masks on right Pronto :eek: :unsure:
Most likely they lied that they were vaccinated. That's pretty common. Less than 10% of vaccinated people get Covid. We already knew that it doesn't prevent 100% immunity. The good news is the ones that do happen to get Covid have mild cases.