• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

SS/GN

omicron ain't shit.
This is coming to an end very soon.
Yes I'm a survivor lol.
And so are many around me.
Time to stand up
This may be how the world starts to learn common sense.
I was at a local mall. Security guard stops me and says he has to ask me some questions. Sir are you vaccinated? I politely asked have you signed your organ donor card and walked away. Security guard says ,sir I have some questions. I said think of the one asked you and kept going.;)

deezdad

Has anyone else gone about their lives unvaxed & unmasked (when possible) without getting even a sniffle over the last 2 years? While the majority around you are vaxed and most of them "test positive" for Covid at some point and get all kinds of time off to sit home.. seems like Covid is an attitude, if u entertain the drama you'll likely get it, if u think it & everyone around u is full of shit you won't get it.

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Donations
$25.00
I was at a local mall. Security guard stops me and says he has to ask me some questions. Sir are you vaccinated? I politely asked have you signed your organ donor card and walked away. Security guard says ,sir I have some questions. I said think of the one asked you and kept going.;)
Lol! If I ever get asked by a plastic security guard, I will do the same thing but ask; Are you using a pocket pu$$y or a vibrator?

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
Has anyone else gone about their lives unvaxed & unmasked (when possible) without getting even a sniffle over the last 2 years? While the majority around you are vaxed and most of them "test positive" for Covid at some point and get all kinds of time off to sit home.. seems like Covid is an attitude, if u entertain the drama you'll likely get it, if u think it & everyone around u is full of shit you won't get it.
Right here. I retired at 55 in 2019 but work part time for myself. I've worked all over Ontario and have travelled extensively as well in Ontario for enjoyment purposes to places I hadn't been since a kid. Not a sniffle as of yet.

corsair231

Donations
$25.00
If this was true then I wouldn't have gotten it. Took almost two years but I know I caught it at work where I have to wear a mask when I'm on the floor. Didn't have the sniffles though. Just a high fever and couldn't catch my breath (bad O2 exchange). But I promise, that was enough, although it was the first real stretch of time off I have had since before Covid. But I still think this is a crock of crap because of politicization and detest having to wear a mask and no, I'm still not getting the jab. :)

michael evans

Did they use the same voting machines for the Gov election?
I wonder about that of my state (Kentucky).

Trump won this state, but we have a loser of a democratic governor (and the son of a rumored governor that took millions from the people) and then there is Mitch McConnel :rolleyes:.

1986 Buick GX1

GX1 #001 [The One and Only]
Yeah, but they left the mandate in place for healthcare workers. Doesn't really make sense. If it cannot be mandated for everybody then it should not be able to be mandated for anybody. Does the Constitution not apply to all Citizens equally?

Just like my state. I don't understand how a state that voted for a Republican President could elect a Democratic Governor.

You must be living on an island of morons surrounded by the sea of reality.

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
Donations
$25.00
Just Like Brandon's Son........All these Lib's are raised this Way. :mad:

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
Donations
$25.00
Stolen from a well educated friend: #nurse
"Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (diphtheria, tetanus,measles, rubella, chickenpox,hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis), I want to also add flu and pneumonia. I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.
I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination. I had
never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated. I never saw discrimination for those who didn't. If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person.
I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends. I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or
school. I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent.
After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is. And as the social fabric tightens… It's a powerful vaccine! She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION. If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated, and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated, it will likely come to “It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived."

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
wIFhAgb (1).gif

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Donations
$25.00

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00