Cover/plate for Innovative Boost Controller

That would be the one on my sled. I had Kevin Williams aka Buick From Hell make it for me. You can get it from him or from Mark Huffman.

We are trying to find the job file but so far it hasn't turned up! Will let you know if it is found.:)

Now that I know who I did it for, I found the job---(thanks Steve! :D )

So tell me guys, does this cover replace an existing cover? I'm assuming so as ff sez his is peeling off. And if so, then I'll assume the size and cutouts must remain the same....

I'll start working up some graphic samples and pricing and forward the info to Mark so he can put it on his website.

BTW, 2009 starts me & Mark's 9th year in business together. Not bad considering we've never met, and only spoken to each other by phone once (that was about 6 years ago). He handles all customer affairs, I just make the stuff you guys want. I mention this as a big THANK YOU to Mark, and to let everyone know that without him, this business wouldn't exist, I simply wouldn't have the time and energy to do it all.

Happy new year to everyone! :)

So tell me guys, does this cover replace an existing cover? I'm assuming so as ff sez his is peeling off. And if so, then I'll assume the size and cutouts must remain the same....

I'll start working up some graphic samples and pricing and forward the info to Mark so he can put it on his website.

This cover would indeed replace an already existing one. I would be nice if there was a possibility to have a choice of different logos, or even better, have them made with any customer ordered logo...For example, I'd love to have one made with the "Cotton's Performance" logo, with a black background and a small orange outline, similar in size as the outline that's already there on our original controller's face plates...

Please, let us know if that could be done!...
Thank you,

Claude. :wink:

P.S: a H-A-P-P-Y N-E-W Y-E-A-R to all!

Kevin i just installed it over the original. Original is just a sticker. Amazing that you did it and it fit perfect with only a picture that i emailed to you. You do incredible work and are very reasonable also.

Guys, working on adding this to the site as we speak. Going to take a break to bring the family to Outback and will try to work on it when I get back. Depends on how many beers I have.:biggrin:

Now on the site! Waiting for those orders to pour in! :D Available in four different materials, select what you want from the drop down menu. PLEASE READ the descriptions of what options are available.

Boost Controller OVERLAYS

Mark, would it be possible to have one made with a gloss black background and the "Cotton's Performance" logo, along with an orange colored outline stripe?

Claude. :)

P.S: The logo is like the one on the back glass of Jack's T-Type, pictured below...)

Mark, would it be possible to have one made with a gloss black background and the "Cotton's Performance" logo, along with an orange colored outline stripe?

Claude. :)

P.S: The logo is like the one on the back glass of Jack's T-Type, pictured below...)

I'm with Claude. Would be nice to have vendor logos/names on this plate. I'd take one for sure!

If you want a custom logo YOU need to do the search for a decent graphic for it. A picture of a back window isn't going to cut it! :D

If you want a custom logo YOU need to do the search for a decent graphic for it. A picture of a back window isn't going to cut it! :D
Mark, the picture of Jack's back window was just an example!...:biggrin: Here's something that's definitely clearer. The cover plates should be made with a gloss black (2 plex...?) finish, and the "Cotton's" logo with orange lettering and "power 6" logo, and (if possible),the checkered flag symbol done in white, plus a little orange outline (like the one that originally comes on the controller) all around the edge. Last, the phone # should be left out...I think that would be P-E-R-F-E-C-T !

Thanks,

Claude. :wink:

Claude, the lower photo of the sticker will work fine. Can anyone post or send Mark a pic of an original so I know what it looks like? Doing the colors you want in 2-plex will be no problem! (NOTE- that much paint on top of anodized aluminum will be real time consuming and tricky to get right, so no full-color version in aluminum)

Info for "Cotton's Performance" face plate design...

Claude, the lower photo of the sticker will work fine. Can anyone post or send Mark a pic of an original so I know what it looks like? Doing the colors you want in 2-plex will be no problem! (NOTE- that much paint on top of anodized aluminum will be real time consuming and tricky to get right, so no full-color version in aluminum)

Ok...I'm re-posting the picture of the correct "Cotton's" logo to be used, along with a second pic, showing my boost controller as it looks right now with it's original face plate. You can see the outline (now grey) that would look nice if done in orange...As for the material, I was thinking of using some of your "2-plex", so it's going to match the GN's original black, glossy dash pieces. As for the lettering, ONLY the "Cotton's Performance" done in orange, along with the checkered flag and "power 6" symbol (either orange or white) would look great, (possibly engraved from behind?), but NO phone number, oval outline or web address!...just the lettering.
Oh yeah...one last detail, I dunno if the material is going to be thin enough as the original isn't really thicker than a credit card!..:rolleyes: .
I'd take two (one spare) and my friend Brian ("Fuelie600") who already confirmed he'd take one too, spoke to Jack Cotton about them and Jack said to "get them done" :D, meaning that he'd probably have a few more made...
Hope this helps...Let me know if you need more info...

Thank you,

Claude. :smile:

P.S: If possible, posting a sample here would be great before making the "real" ones!...Thanks again! :wink:

Here's a pic from my t-shirt. I believe this color scheme is what Claude is after.

Attachments

• IMG_3946_1_1_1.JPG
    IMG_3946_1_1_1.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 357