Couple Wireing Questions... Please Help

erfig

Putting the 87 back together after a year... couple questions... the car had a hot wire kit and i installed a double pumper with the harness and switch for the second pump... do i need to re install the hot wire kit or dose the harness take care of the the same duties... second question is a wiring one... figured out most of the harness but two plugs.... there is a square 4 wire plug that come out behind the the engine.... its like the plug the goes under the throttle body.... the second one is a single black with orange strip wire with brown plug that comes out behind the windshield wiper motor... ill try to post pics but havnt been able to...

square plug.jpgbrown plug.jpg

thanks

eric

who me? yes, right now I have a hard question, but it is in another thread.

as far as the Double pumper question, I would think that the double pumper harness would be a stand alone sort of thing, and not originally require you to have upgraded to a hotwire kit.

I'd say if you hook them both up, and it still works properly, then leave it (can't have too much juice going to the pumps right? :cool: ).

The assumption is that the double pumper harness does do both jobs though.

-DD

thanks guys... it worked out trans plug... hood light and i installed the hot wire with the double pumper harness.. those wires were driving me crazy...

eric