Couple of pictures from Autorama

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
84 GN - Car took third place out of about 78 cars.

ha5.jpg

HA.jpg

Ha3.jpg

ha2.jpg

Attachments

• ha4.jpg
    ha4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 713
The car looks great congrats . What size dp how does it fit who makes it and do you think it will fit with duttweiler or kb first gen headers?

Car looks very nice!! Congrats!! Reminds me of my original GN, back in the days when I showed it...

The car looks great congrats . What size dp how does it fit who makes it and do you think it will fit with duttweiler or kb first gen headers?
It is a 3" Mease DP. Same one GBodyParts sells.
Not sure about the fit with the listed headers. There is some info somewhere on that in this section.

Car looks very nice!! Congrats!! Reminds me of my original GN, back in the days when I showed it...
Thanks Mark.

That yours Jerryl? Very nice.:)
Thanks Charlie . . . . and the answer is "Yes".

Jerryl- The PICS look great. I will always like the 84 interior alot better than the 85-87. I like how you kept the original shroud look. Looks very good. (It is a alot easier to remove the turbo without it). Now I have to clean up mine next spring. Brad

Shes beutiful! more pics please.
Thanks.

That car looks sweet!!! Jeryl.
Thanks.

Jerryl- The PICS look great. I will always like the 84 interior alot better than the 85-87. I like how you kept the original shroud look. Looks very good. (It is a alot easier to remove the turbo without it). Now I have to clean up mine next spring. Brad

Thanks Brad. It has been a long road and it is 80% done :eek:.
We wanted to put the car in the show because no one remembers a HA car being in the show, ever.
Funny thing is that it was the only GN in the show, including the auction. These things are becomming rarer (Is that a word??).

Oh . . . . The stock fan is still on the car. :eek:

Wow!

Jerryl, I have been reading your posts about your car work over the years, and have to say I'm very impressed. One sharp looking ride, and you deserve whatever accolades you get for making it. Is this the car that was in a bad wreck a year or so back? Or am I thinking of someone else... I seem to remember reading a thread about how you were giving up on it after it was totaled or something. If this is the same car, I'm even MORE impressed.

For those who don't know from experience, I can tell you that Jerryl is an extremely nice guy, and VERY helpful in the hotair forum here. There have been several times in my efforts with my GN that he has gone the extra mile in offering needed parts, needed advice, even spending phone time with me and scanning in pics from his service manual to help me out of a jam. A great resource on this board, and apparently able to put together one AMAZING looking hotair GN. Congrats man!

Wow!

Jerryl, I have been reading your posts about your car work over the years, and have to say I'm very impressed. One sharp looking ride, and you deserve whatever accolades you get for making it. Is this the car that was in a bad wreck a year or so back? Or am I thinking of someone else... I seem to remember reading a thread about how you were giving up on it after it was totaled or something. If this is the same car, I'm even MORE impressed.

For those who don't know from experience, I can tell you that Jerryl is an extremely nice guy, and VERY helpful in the hotair forum here. There have been several times in my efforts with my GN that he has gone the extra mile in offering needed parts, needed advice, even spending phone time with me and scanning in pics from his service manual to help me out of a jam. A great resource on this board, and apparently able to put together one AMAZING looking hotair GN. Congrats man!

Cory,
Thanks for the kind words.
I am merely attempting to pay back to the community the knowledge I have received, and am receiving.
This car was in a fender bender, but it was not that bad (looking back on it :eek:).
There are some things that you cannot see from the outside that turned out pretty nice.

FWIW: I took the car out yesterday after a loooong time.
It was around 50F in the early evening and it was like driving on ice at ½ throttle on a VERY conservative/no tune . . . :cool:
All I could think off while driving it is; “This thing is dangerous!” . . :cool: Hahahahaa!

To continue the "Holiday Of Lights" Spirit, I finally put some LED lights in the dash . . . WOW, what a difference that made!! One of the best upgrades I have done!
Merry Christ-Mas!

Had some requests for a coule more pictures.

Attachments

• ha6.jpg
    ha6.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 235
  • ha7.jpg
    ha7.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 229
extremely nice car!!!..
i cant wait for my 84 to look as great as yours
Thank you. Appreciate the kind words. :cool:
The 84GN is one of the most expensive cars to restore because of it's rarity and individuality.

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words. :cool:
The 84GN is one of the most expensive cars to restore because of it's rarity and individuality.
I also have an 84 t-top just like yours :D , makes me wonder how many are still out there.
I came across an old thread were i think u were looking for the interior sand gray paint code..which i'm guessing that was before gbodyparts had it available.I am also guessing u must of made some research in finding some of that lear siegler cloth, any luck? i know gbodyparts sales the covers but thats just a lil bit over my current budget.

I also have an 84 t-top just like yours :D , makes me wonder how many are still out there.
I came across an old thread were i think u were looking for the interior sand gray paint code..which i'm guessing that was before gbodyparts had it available.I am also guessing u must of made some research in finding some of that lear siegler cloth, any luck? i know gbodyparts sales the covers but thats just a lil bit over my current budget.

Actually, the interior color is close, but not 100% correct.
I searched for about 2-4 years for the cloth and found one that was close at a local shop. All I remember is that G-Body was not producing the reman covers at that time.
I than had the local shop completely redo the seats and interior and door panels. It cost about $1600 five years or so ago . . . I forgot.

The cheapest and easiest way is to purchase the remanufactured covers from G-Body.
Someday when I retire and run out of things to fix, I plan to go this route. ;)
Post some pics of your car when you get a chance.

looks good. wish my engine bay looked like that. well done with the 3rd place! always good to claim some hardware.