Any 200-4r's in BG?

I agree and I won't tolerate it. I'm right outside of Cleveland ohio. My wife is a successful stock broker her office is right in the middle of downtown Cleveland. You should see the bullshit that goes on in that city. She carries a piece in het purse every day. The shit that happens there is mostly black related. I drive 75 minutes to work at a Cadillac dealership in the middle of the sticks. Most of the problems are white trailer trash. Doing the same shit. At work I deal with white ignorance at home black ignorance. Color doesn't matter. That's why blm is total bs in my opinion.

Here is my take on this, not knowing the full story.

There are definitely some lessons to be learned here. I try to put myself in the position of the gun lady.

Someone screaming at you, and making verbal threats, is not enough to pull your gun in Texas. (Stay with me a sec. Lol)
The question is: Would a reasonable person be afraid of severe bodily harm, or death from the perpetrator? If she did feel that way to get her to pull the gun, there will have to be proof. Her screaming and emotional response doesn't look like she was in a reasonable state of mind.

If she felt threatened with severe bodily harm, she could have stayed inside the vehicle as the castle laws apply. But, the second she got out, AND pulled a gun, castle laws be damned.

So.qe have to ask ourselves: if this happens, is it worth giving up everything for something that really doesn't matter in the end? I mean, she called her names, slapped the window, blocked her from leaving, is demanding, and you go to jail over that?

Just saying . . .
Don't get suckered!

Need a Florida stand your ground law. Why does the victim always have to retreat and the criminal allowed to follow.

Now, I am going to take some heat for this.

Women are created to be ruled by emotions, and most women (call it 80%) are emotional decision makers.

Now put an natually emotionally charged person in a highly emotional situation, and give her a loaded gun. It's a recipe for trouble.

Just saying #2.

Why would you take heat for stating the truth.
Do you mean like this for example. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Need a Florida stand your ground law. Why does the victim always have to retreat and the criminal allowed to follow.
a great statute....but most states you will end up with a felony in that situation....a shame in reality ...

776.013 Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person who is in a dwelling or residence in which the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use:
(a) Nondeadly force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force; or
(b) Deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
(2) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using or threatening to use defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used or threatened was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(3) The presumption set forth in subsection (2) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened; or
(c) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force is engaged in a criminal activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further a criminal activity; or
(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using or threatening to use force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.
(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
(5) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2005-27; s. 4, ch. 2014-195; s. 1, ch. 2017-77.
Copyright © 1995-2020 The Florida L

I cant wait,I'm a person of action,and have already handled those that need a lesson,but I'm one person,but I cant watch the injustice.the truth is when people lack respect our society just goes downhill.shepards need to control the herd,and that's anyone with the strength to stop things that shouldn't be happening.right is right.

Thing is all the Shepherds are being put in jail or fired. o_O
The problem for us is we were brought up to be law abiding and try to do things the right way. The tards have no such issues. But at some point that will be reversed. Sad, tptb want us at each others throats for their gain.

I agree and I won't tolerate it. I'm right outside of Cleveland ohio. My wife is a successful stock broker her office is right in the middle of downtown Cleveland. You should see the bullshit that goes on in that city. She carries a piece in het purse every day. The shit that happens there is mostly black related. I drive 75 minutes to work at a Cadillac dealership in the middle of the sticks. Most of the problems are white trailer trash. Doing the same shit. At work I deal with white ignorance at home black ignorance. Color doesn't matter. That's why blm is total bs in my opinion.

Y'all better have a talk with your Mrs. and get her to have that handgun readily available for immediate use. Won't be time to fiddle around in a purse in an emergency. ;)

a great statute....but most states you will end up with a felony in that situation....a shame in reality ...

776.013 Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person who is in a dwelling or residence in which the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use:
(a) Nondeadly force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force; or
(b) Deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
(2) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using or threatening to use defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used or threatened was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(3) The presumption set forth in subsection (2) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened; or
(c) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force is engaged in a criminal activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further a criminal activity; or
(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using or threatening to use force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.
(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
(5) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2005-27; s. 4, ch. 2014-195; s. 1, ch. 2017-77.
Copyright © 1995-2020 The Florida L

Yeah, look what happened to poor George Zimmerman. You remember right, the "white" Hispanic. Guy almost got his head smashed in and still got brutalized afterward. LMAO, the msm had to constantly emphasize the "white"part.

Yeah, look what happened to poor George Zimmerman. You remember right, the "white" Hispanic. Guy almost got his head smashed in and still got brutalized afterward. LMAO, the msm had to constantly emphasize the "white"part.
ooh yeah I remember ....I thought about commandeering one of the cannons from the Castillo De San Marcos downtown but the historic preservation council...didnt approve my historic tax stamp ... :ROFLMAO:

mother F..... Charlie Bronson .....:D... thats a single action like you like ole boy ....

damn KC I was watching a video on a 1870 colt ...aka the peace maker worth 50K... crazy ...I like to get my paws on that baby
shoot and feel the history and the ingenuity ...for back then ...still same principle ...crafrmanship ...someting we are loosing at astronomical rate ...one of the major problems right now ...aaaahhhh shit dont get me started ..im trying to stay positive and give into this bullshit right now .....