Any 200-4r's in BG?

For some, rude behavior gets them the attention they think they need, to "further their cause".
Folks are fed up, and on edge, given the :poop: going on, all over the country.
Could be, in this instance, someone chose the wrong people to piss off.
And, it taking place in, I think, Oakland Mi, I wouldn't go there w/o my "bulldog", either.
Sure is nice to be able to sit on the deck, smell the fresh air, drink my morning joe, & shop w/o taking my AR15 along.
Life's good, and most likely will continue to be.
Folks around here won't put up with the big city shenanigans.

Last edited:
Not enough of the beginning part of the story, but the woman without the gun seemed to running her mouth pretty good. I heard the black woman say "I'll beat your white ass" while the cops were there.

Who knows what kind of shit talking/threats were made before the white woman drew down.

From what I understand, I think she was totally in the right. She and her family (husband and two daughters) were in the car trying to leave when the black "lady" blocked the vehicle and started beating on it after she had threatened to hurt the white "woman". I hate to bring race into this but I think that is the motivation behind the lady's actions. I think the woman would have reacted the same based on the situation and not the race. The woman was clearly trying to calm the situation and remove herself from the conflict when the other lady just would not let it go. That lady, (and I use the term loosely) as the wife of a police officer should have known better and let the woman leave, instead she felt entitled to impose her will on the couple and wanted to make the woman take a knee. I for one, even though she's getting charged with a felony, am proud that she did not subjugate herself. She was on video apologizing for what ever the situation was but that was not good enough. One apology is never enough for someone who feels entitled. I don't know for sure but I bet the truth is that the teenager actually bumped into the woman and not the other way around.

And what about the husband? No where have I seen anything that indicated the husband drew or presented a firearm. How the hell was he arrested? I don't know unless he was charged with felony assault for "hitting" the woman who intentionally walked behind the moving van. Plus on top of that the man got fired from his job that has nothing to do with this incident and he has not even been tried yet. What the f- is this society coming to? The cops detained her to start with and then let her go, which was reasonable and what they should have done. I'm sure the later arrests were due to orders from the DA or some politician who chose to violate the couple's individual rights in order to appease the unruly internet mob before they become a live mob.

What it's going to end up happening is that if people who are just trying to defend themselves and get away like this woman was are going to say, "F-it. If I'm going to jail anyway, I'm going to lose my job and maybe everything I own, then I'm going for a reason." They are going to start shooting instead of just threatening to shoot.

What's the old saying? "Better tried by twelve than carried by six."

Last edited:
A lot of these free shit army people (and I use that term people lightly) are just itching for a confrontation with Y/T. They're just attention whores and hope, if lucky, to get a big payday. The couple and their 2 kids' only crime is being white, period. If the police want support than the kind that came and arrested them are never going to get it with pandering to the I hate America crowd.

As near as I can tell, the 15yo was the one starting the shit... Of course, her mother is no doubt, a loud mouth, too. Daughter starts, mom jumps in.
Daughter pulls the entitlement/race card, & could well have ended up eating a bullet.
As I said before, folks are just plain tired of this shit, of the 13% creating a large chunk of the problems.
I've had only 1 instance in a situation, such as this. And, it was back in the days before permits were even thought of. The open end of the Colt Python .357, was a "game changer", for sure! I had my mother in the car with me, so FOR SURE, had he continued to approach, there would have been a rat killin'.

These people love to push and push them cry when they get shot.
This is what needs to happen. These people can’t just be left to get away what ever they want. She lucky she didn’t get shot. Stop provoking!!

Here is my take on this, not knowing the full story.

There are definitely some lessons to be learned here. I try to put myself in the position of the gun lady.

Someone screaming at you, and making verbal threats, is not enough to pull your gun in Texas. (Stay with me a sec. Lol)
The question is: Would a reasonable person be afraid of severe bodily harm, or death from the perpetrator? If she did feel that way to get her to pull the gun, there will have to be proof. Her screaming and emotional response doesn't look like she was in a reasonable state of mind.

If she felt threatened with severe bodily harm, she could have stayed inside the vehicle as the castle laws apply. But, the second she got out, AND pulled a gun, castle laws be damned.

So.qe have to ask ourselves: if this happens, is it worth giving up everything for something that really doesn't matter in the end? I mean, she called her names, slapped the window, blocked her from leaving, is demanding, and you go to jail over that?

Just saying . . .
Don't get suckered!

Now, I am going to take some heat for this.

Women are created to be ruled by emotions, and most women (call it 80%) are emotional decision makers.

Now put an natually emotionally charged person in a highly emotional situation, and give her a loaded gun. It's a recipe for trouble.

Just saying #2.

I will say in the current state of things evolving around use ...and all the hate and fear we are being exposed to ....is ... with no question put people on edge ...and firearms are going to be exploited .... in our current situation ....

I cant wait,I'm a person of action,and have already handled those that need a lesson,but I'm one person,but I cant watch the injustice.the truth is when people lack respect our society just goes downhill.shepards need to control the herd,and that's anyone with the strength to stop things that shouldn't be happening.right is right.

Its typical bullshit. I would of pulled a gun to. Fucking dumbass people. Take that however you want.

The sad thing is, where would this have stopped otherwise? Would there car have been destroyed? Would they have been followed home to endure more property damage and then personal injury?
I hate to think. Oh my, I’m full of hate too. Lol

the strong will survive;)cross the wrong people and roll the dice.things will never be so chaotic as some think because once the gloves come off the shit talkers and trouble makers will understand what true violence is.there are those that are just waiting for the calling